PS3 Headphones

Go down

PS3 Headphones

Post  Guest on April 5th 2010, 09:49

Hi, im looking for a good pair of headphones for my gaming, on ps3 of course. Then I was wondering if any of u guys who already have headphones could give me an advice on which I should buy.
What I am looking for is headphones and not headsets, they dont have to be wireless but could be nice if possible Smile.

Hope u can help

MBP93 - SB

Back to top Go down

Re: PS3 Headphones

Post  StevenJones on April 5th 2010, 11:56

I have the Turtle Beach P21. And let me tell you, they are GREAT. In search, i can hear everyone clearly, and theres some times where im spectating my team mates and yelling HE TO THE RIGHT ARGHHH, even though they cant hear me. They are excellent for soundwhoring and super awesome. Heres a link: http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efp21/home.aspx
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on April 7th 2010, 13:26

Thx snake... Sounds like them turtlebeach ones are pretty good, i will defenitly look at them... Thanks again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) on April 7th 2010, 17:31

turtle baech are very good headphones. I am thinking abotu gettign them and giveing my Ps3 head set 2 my dad when he gets his own ps3

[SB] Leader

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) on April 7th 2010, 22:37

i also have p21's and they work nice. I think turtle beach has released a new headset or in the future one with full surround sound but will cost 250 ish. But yea p21's are the way to go
MicoJive (Mike)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones on April 8th 2010, 02:09

they released px21 which can also be used with the xbox 360, but thats the only difference
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly_BDH on April 8th 2010, 16:12

Shake,

I was looking at getting the P21 or more expensive Tritton AX 720s which claim to be be 5.1 surround sound (and are at least twice as expensive). Do you feel like the P21s do a good job of translating footsteps that you hear which direction they are coming from?

Also how is the mic boom, from the photos I've seen that corrugated black plastic doesn't look as solidly built as other headsets?

I like the price, just hoping to hear you say more good things so i can pull the trigger.
Firefly_BDH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones on April 8th 2010, 16:28

Hey firefly.

The P21s are GREAT for their value. They may not be surround sound, but i can still hear people clearly from far away. If they are close enough, i can even hear people with ninja pro!

The boom is very good. It swivels so you can put it up beside the ear cup if you dont want to talk. Also, you can adjust chat and game sound separately.

The best part of the sound is hearing people planting and defusing bombs. This way, you dont have to hide within sight of the bomb. I usually lie down out of sight 20 feet away and can hear th click of them defusing. I then run and kill them.

Trust me, these things are a must buy. They meet all the standards that the trittons do and are just overall fantastic.
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on April 15th 2010, 19:54

I have the Triton AX180S which are roughly $80 and are excellent they arent surround though but they work for wii pc 360 and ps3.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum