Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!!

2 posters

Go down

STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!! Empty STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!!

Post  StevenJones April 13th 2010, 20:17

Hey guys. Sorry for the lame name. (rhyme btw). I needed something catchy and flashy (another one sorry this isnt on purpose).

ANNNYYYYWWAAAYYSSS...

Todays topic is going to be all about what attachments to use on your weeepon.

Lets look at the first attachment you can use: NONE!!!

This is actually a very good attachemnt. Some weapons, like the scar or tar, have great iron sights and putting a RDS on them is unnecesary. That is, until you unlock fmj. Then just subsitute fmj for a "why not" power boost.

Next: RDS.
This is a precision sight. Very accurate. HOWEVER!!!! THE FAL WITH RDS DOES NOT SHOOT WHERE THE DOT IS. DO NOT USE THIS ATTACHMENT WITH THE FAL. Overall, I'd use this attachment with guns that have bad sights, such as the famas and the m16.

On to: Holographic.

Mw2 being a very glitchy game, this sight actually gives some advantages over the RDS on some weapons. DID YOU KNOW THAT:
On the m16, the holographic sight will give better auto aim?
On the FAL, the holographic will add 5 damage?
Otherwise, I'd just stick with the RDS, unless i wanted to look cool in front of teh girlz.

Ok now we are on: Silencer.

Second favourite next to FMJ. I use it more though. Any gun would be great with a silencer. HOWEVER!!!!!! The burst weapons lose their 1-shot-killability at a closer range with a silencer. ALSO, (more glitchers), THE LAST LMG UNLOCKED STILLL SHOWS ON RADAR WITH A SILENCER ON!!! SO DONT USE IT WITH A SILENCER!!

Next: Acog.
Bleh.

Now: FMJ

For those comfortable with the iron sights, put this on when unlocked. Your aiming will stay the same, it will just give more penetrating power. So why not, right?

Last: Akimbo

HELLA FUN.
Some weapons are good with this (rafficas, g18s, usps, m9s, vectors etc.)
Some weapons are bad with this (p90, ump)
And some are plain douchey (model 1887, rangers) ===>p.s. i hate people that use those
Use this if you want to have fun or PWN TEH NOOBZ.

If you have any questions about attachments, ask me and ill be glad to answer.

PEACIZZLES!!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!! Empty Re: STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!!

Post  MicoJive (Mike) April 13th 2010, 21:52

i like some but gonna dissagree with a couple.

silencer+holo using bling + fal using stopping power is still 2 shot kill mid/close and 3 long = pwnage

holo on tar 21 = same recoil as acr

acog is amazing on smaller maps like scrapyard for quick scoping...really quick quick scoping
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!! Empty Re: STEVE'S TACTICS 5: ATTACHMENTS ATTACK!!!

Post  StevenJones April 13th 2010, 23:34

The only one you disagreed with was the acog one?
And for the acog, im talking playing smart, not quick scoping with friends or for teh lolz.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 23:48

I really agree with these except for me the ironsight is most comfortable on all weapons except the FAL for the obvious reason Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) April 14th 2010, 00:10

well i can disagree with more but its just personal preference lol...

i LOVE famas/m16 irons. i think tar 21 iron sucks along with scar lol.

Duel smgs sucks hard unless ur usinsg steady aim then they just suck

Having a faster scope is not just for "teh lolz" if you actually like sniping... on small maps you have a split second to get ur scope up if someone is rushing you, acog comes up almost twice as fast as the normal one...
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down