Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniping Tips- Leading

3 posters

Go down

Sniping Tips- Leading Empty Sniping Tips- Leading

Post  chaos_marine13 May 16th 2010, 13:41

For all of those who end up missing every other shot while sniping there is still hope.
Leading is shooting where the target is going to be instead of where they are. The key to leading is knowing when to lead and how much to lead. For example you don't need to lead when someone is still and you would need to lead more for someone who is running as opposed to someone who is walking. Also note you need to lead less the closer you are to your target. But if they are very close like in a quick scope no scope match you need to lead a lot more.
The reason for leading is to make the bullet intercept a person as they are moving Instead of hitting where they were and missing.
Although leading is becoming less and less important for a sniper because of the sheer speed of the bullets and close range of the maps it is still a very important skill for any dedicated sniper to have.
See you on the battlefield
chaos_marine13
chaos_marine13

Back to top Go down

Sniping Tips- Leading Empty Re: Sniping Tips- Leading

Post  KingKiller611 May 16th 2010, 17:11

im so bad at judging how far to lead lol. and i hate when you hit them but it doesnt kill them so they hide. ill have to keep working on it
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chaos_marine13 May 17th 2010, 00:11

Lol when i get a hit marker i usually just run up and knife the person Wink
And all you need to do is practice i got good at leading from the pc game tribes vengane which has wayy faster gameplay and bigger maps i reccomend it Very Happy
chaos_marine13
chaos_marine13

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones May 17th 2010, 16:34

ya it really just takes practice. eventually you just know when to shoot. i recommend playing some games ONLY with your sniper ; no secondaries, nades, killstreaks etc. The score may not be great, but you'll get mad practice.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum