Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIOT SHIELD TIPS

Go down

RIOT SHIELD TIPS  Empty RIOT SHIELD TIPS

Post  StevenJones June 24th 2010, 10:05

Hello everyone, my name is Steven, and today, I'm going to be going over the riot shield and how to effectively use it. Why am I doing this? As some of you may know, I recently took up part-full time riot shielding, to some pretty good results. In this topic I'm going to share how to do succesfull with the "apparently" worst weapon in the game.

1) PERKS----> There are two major loadouts that are effective with the shield, and one minor variation:
1)
SCAVENGER
DANGER CLOSE
COMMANDO
RPGS
C4

This loadout is used as a "bait and boom" class. You can lure the enemies to your shield, and then detonate c4 you have planted on the ground. After they are dead, pick up their scavenger pack, place another c4, rinse and repeat. The rpgs are good for clearing out rooms and or/generally causing a nuisance.

2)
MARATHON
LIGHTWEIGHT
NINJA/COMMANDO
Akimbo Pistol / G18 / Rafficas
THROWING KNIFE

This is my favourite loadout and the one i am most succesful with. I usually role with ninja pro cause of my headset, but you can easily swap out ninja for commando for that extra shield bash distance. Now, the throwing knife. My favourite equipment for the shield. It takes a lot of practice, but when you have it mastered, it can be the most deadly weapon. I have taken out enemies from long distance, and have even won a 1v3 clutch killing everyone with the knife. Do not underestimate the power of the throwing knife.

~Variation~

MARATHON
COLD BLOODED
NINJA

If they have a uav up. Nuff said.

If you feel like you get stuck with semtexes alot, just put blast shield on and you will survive the enemies' shenanigans.

THATS IT FOR TODAYS TIPS. STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

NEXT INSTALLMENT: MOVEMENT WITH THE SHIELD.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down