I have to apologize...

Go down

I have to apologize...

Post  Jnymack123 on September 23rd 2010, 13:35

I would like to have a discussion with you guys today about a menace in our society. I have seen the true horrors of the darkest side of humanity imaginable. Some of you know of what happened last night with me and I am truly embarrassed about it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I don't want to ever see this happen to any of you guys. They'll tell you that you can't get hooked the first time and they'll tell you that it is harmless and everybody is doing it. But trust me the good times are over quickly and then the pain begins. Yes guys, I'm talking about the menace of t-bagging. I've been stepping out of my comfort zone a bit lately.... I gave up the M4 for the SCAR-Heavy and have even been experimenting with the Intervention. Unfortunately I went too far. I t-bagged for the first time last night. My memory is still foggy because, trust me, the effects of t-bagging on the brain are severe, but I will try to recall to the best of my ability what happened last night.

It was search and destroy in karachi. Mr. Jonesss, Mr. Marty, Megster and Mr. Niners were there to witness and I believe there was one more from SB. It came down to a clutch between myself and member of the opposite team who had just planted the bomb. I murked him and everything was cool right? WRONG! I had never t-bagged before and I wanted to try.... I T-BAGGED HIS BODY!! EXCESSIVELY!! I began to run to the bomb site to defuse, but I then ran back and t-bagged more!! I was hooked. By the time I had had enough t-bagging, there were only a few seconds to defuse and everyone watched my epic failure as the bomb exploded. Needless to say there were a lot of "wtf"s and "wth were you doing"s as well as laughter after that match.

In closing I would just like to say that my days of t-bagging are over. It will be a long road to recovery, but I'm hoping to regain some pride in the sobering process. I would like to apologize to you guys who had to witness this epic failure and hopefully with your support I will come out on top. Remember that there is so much more life than t-bagging. There are bombs to defuse, people to kill, and flags to capture. Just say no to t-bagging....
Jnymack123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have to apologize...

Post  MicoJive (Mike) on September 23rd 2010, 14:11

nice Smile thats why i never show boat and really hate ppl that do that when theres 30 seconds left.
MicoJive (Mike)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  Firefly_BDH on September 23rd 2010, 14:32

I sorta wish I had been in that match. Did it cost you the entire round?
Firefly_BDH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 on September 23rd 2010, 16:06

lmfao i wish i had seen that.

please dont stop t-bagging. i think its something that should always be embraced.

however, dont let it get in the way of defusing the bomb

- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones on September 23rd 2010, 17:43

Dude.

It was freaking HILARIOUS.

Even though we lost that round, we ended up winning the match. But we were all laughing so hard.

Even though i almost never tbag, when i do i time it right. Always go for the defuse when there is at least 10 seconds left, in case something goes wrong.

Im still laughing thinking about it Very Happy
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 on September 23rd 2010, 17:52

it was a jolly good show lol
Smarty_Marty89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps on September 23rd 2010, 20:27

It was crazy funny. we won the match though so it didnt really matter. just make sure you have enough time to get the bomb defused.
niners5Xchamps

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster on September 27th 2010, 15:25

This is probably the best post I have ever read on this forum.
xD.
Shadowmaster

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum