Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on October 21st 2010, 16:36

So you want to be a member of the Sinful Brigade, eh? Well then, register on the forum, login, copy the following application and post a reply with it filled out.

One of our administrators will get back to you ASAP, and if accepted you'll be able to start posting away.

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.***


PSN:
Age:
Location:
Do you have a mic?:
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:
How did you find us?:
What are you looking for in a clan?:
Any prior clan experience? Explain:
How often do you play online?
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:
Any specific questions or concerns?:

Guest Accounts are not acceptable. You must create an account and login before posting your application.


Last edited by KingKiller611 on December 6th 2010, 14:25; edited 1 time in total

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  Guest on October 24th 2010, 17:09

PSN: IB_Soldier
Age: 17
Location: Ontario, Canada
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: MW2, Black Ops
How did you find us?: Youtube
What are you looking for in a clan?: People to playwith, fun, teamwork
Any prior clan experience? Explain: No
How often do you play online? Almost Everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4P.m.-12A.M. Same timezone as Detroit
Any specific questions or concerns?: How many members, and will I have to make a new account?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on October 26th 2010, 01:54

Welcome! Glad you found us, feel free to add any active member that you like, and hopefully people will accept asap. We hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  Guest on November 5th 2010, 21:56

PSN:JAGERWHITE
Age:27
Location:tennessee
Do you have a mic?: bluetooth got ruined getting new one next week
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:cod4, mw2, black ops next week
How did you find us?:searching online
What are you looking for in a clan?: friendly gaming, teamwork, training (trying to learn quick scoping)
Any prior clan experience? Explain: i was in KSI for xbox 360, i got rid of my box for the PS3
How often do you play online? almost everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:4 pm- to 12am central
Any specific questions or concerns?:why like to learn new tactics and improve

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  Guest on November 11th 2010, 21:12

KingKiller611 wrote:So you want to be a member of the Sinful Brigade, eh? Well then, register on the forum, login, copy the following application and post a reply with it filled out.

One of our administrators will get back to you ASAP, and if accepted you'll be able to start posting away.

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.***


PSN: kevr4821
Age:15
Location:maryland,usa
Do you have a mic?:yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: cod black ops
How did you find us?: google then to playstation clans page
What are you looking for in a clan?: just a fun experience to compete and gain skill to maybe be the best.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: not on ps3. i just got my ps3 a little while ago but im a quick learner and am pretty good. i previously use to play wii though it sounds bad it was fun and i was in a lot of different clans.
How often do you play online? im always online anless im doing homework or chillen with family.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: eastern time. from 3-5 and time after vary depending on events or homework or if my bro is on the ps3.
Any specific questions or concerns?: nope just looking to have fun.

Guest Accounts are not acceptable. You must create an account and login before posting your application.
Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  polishmushroom on November 17th 2010, 02:48

So you want to be a member of the Sinful Brigade, eh? Well then, register on the forum, login, copy the following application and post a reply with it filled out.

One of our administrators will get back to you ASAP, and if accepted you'll be able to start posting away.

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.***


PSN: polishmushroom
Age:21
Location: USA
Do you have a mic?: No, but would invest.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops
How did you find us?: YouTube
What are you looking for in a clan?: To make my COD experience more enjoyable by having the feeling of being on a team and the comradery that comes with that.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: No prior clan experience.
How often do you play online? Daily
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Between the hours of 6 pm and 12 am (eastern standard time)
Any specific questions or concerns? Do I have to try out?

polishmushroom

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  James_Saccone on November 17th 2010, 11:57

polishmushroom wrote:So you want to be a member of the Sinful Brigade, eh? Well then, register on the forum, login, copy the following application and post a reply with it filled out.

One of our administrators will get back to you ASAP, and if accepted you'll be able to start posting away.

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.***


PSN: polishmushroom
Age:21
Location: USA
Do you have a mic?: No, but would invest.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops
How did you find us?: YouTube
What are you looking for in a clan?: To make my COD experience more enjoyable by having the feeling of being on a team and the comradery that comes with that.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: No prior clan experience.
How often do you play online? Daily
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Between the hours of 6 pm and 12 am (eastern standard time)
Any specific questions or concerns? Do I have to try out?

Welcome to the clan, add me (Sacc_on_yo_FACE) or any other members of the clan by visiting the active members section (which is probably outdated, but me or one of the other Administrators will get around to that soon enough). Also to answer your question, you don't have to try out for the clan itself, but you do have to try out for the GB team on this clan.

Thanks for choosing us and I hope you will have a great time Very Happy
avatar
James_Saccone
Member
Member

Posts : 802
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  jaydeegan86 on November 17th 2010, 16:49

PSN: Solidsz
Age: 24
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Do you have a mic?: Bluetooth

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Currently own Black Ops

How did you find us?: PSN Forums

What are you looking for in a clan?: Serious gaming hopefully lead into tournament play & also laid back playng

Any prior clan experience? Explain: Had a local clan LmS that competed in local tournaments in NYC

How often do you play online? Almost every night
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Any time im needed.Eastern Time

Any specific questions or concerns?: Do you guys play in any tournaments or leagues ?


jaydeegan86

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 17th 2010, 21:45

jaydeegan86 wrote:PSN: Solidsz
Age: 24
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Do you have a mic?: Bluetooth

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Currently own Black Ops

How did you find us?: PSN Forums

What are you looking for in a clan?: Serious gaming hopefully lead into tournament play & also laid back playng

Any prior clan experience? Explain: Had a local clan LmS that competed in local tournaments in NYC

How often do you play online? Almost every night
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Any time im needed.Eastern Time

Any specific questions or concerns?: Do you guys play in any tournaments or leagues ?



Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online. We don't play in any local tournaments or leagues since everyone is pretty spread out, but we do have a competitive team that plays on Gamebattles.com. Once you feel comfortable in the clan, feel free to apply / try out for the team, known as the Sinful Brigade Elite.

I hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  rmmurphy4983 on November 18th 2010, 11:39

PSN:rmmurphy4983
Age:23
Location:Massachusetts
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:Mw Mw2 and black ops
How did you find us?:Google
What are you looking for in a clan?:Have fun and be a part of a team. For some odd reason i love the idea of everyone having the same clan tags on there gun lol
Any prior clan experience? Explain:No just play with my friends alot.
How often do you play online?Every night around 9:30 pm my time.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:Eastern time zone M-F 9:30pm to 2:00pm sat and sun are random Also on at random times during the day if I have a chance to play
Any specific questions or concerns?:When do i get to kill some noobs with my ak74u

rmmurphy4983

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 18th 2010, 16:21

rmmurphy4983 wrote:PSN:rmmurphy4983
Age:23
Location:Massachusetts
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:Mw Mw2 and black ops
How did you find us?:Google
What are you looking for in a clan?:Have fun and be a part of a team. For some odd reason i love the idea of everyone having the same clan tags on there gun lol
Any prior clan experience? Explain:No just play with my friends alot.
How often do you play online?Every night around 9:30 pm my time.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:Eastern time zone M-F 9:30pm to 2:00pm sat and sun are random Also on at random times during the day if I have a chance to play
Any specific questions or concerns?:When do i get to kill some noobs with my ak74u


Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online. Then you'll definitely get some noob pwnage with your ak74u in Twisted Evil. Now that you're a member, feel free to use any tag design on your gun, as long as it includes SB. Also, feel free to invite your friends to the clan, we're always looking for more members!

I hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

New Memeber

Post  spuddd35 on November 18th 2010, 18:29

PSN: xl_Blazen_lx

Age: 26

Location: Chicago, IL

Do you have a mic?: yes

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: MW2, Black Ops. Own both of them.

How did you find us?: google

What are you looking for in a clan?: dedication and good teamwork

Any prior clan experience? Explain: used to play on the PC Team Fortress Classic. Was a general leader.

How often do you play online? Daily

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: usually from 10am-3pm (central) and 8pm-12am

Any specific questions or concerns?: Hope to hear back from this post, look forward to match play soon enough.


spuddd35
Member
Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-18
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 18th 2010, 19:07

spuddd35 wrote:PSN: xl_Blazen_lx

Age: 26

Location: Chicago, IL

Do you have a mic?: yes

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: MW2, Black Ops. Own both of them.

How did you find us?: google

What are you looking for in a clan?: dedication and good teamwork

Any prior clan experience? Explain: used to play on the PC Team Fortress Classic. Was a general leader.

How often do you play online? Daily

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: usually from 10am-3pm (central) and 8pm-12am

Any specific questions or concerns?: Hope to hear back from this post, look forward to match play soon enough.


Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online.

I hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  i-pass94 on November 18th 2010, 19:26

PSN: i-pass94
Age: 16
Location: chicago
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: black ops.
How did you find us?: google
What are you looking for in a clan?: teamwork, can be laid back and serious
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes. second in charge of 1S1K and then WOLF clan. left because it became unorganized
How often do you play online? everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: not sure the time zone. but 4 to 6 pm daily
Any specific questions or concerns?: just hope to have fun


i-pass94
avatar
i-pass94
Member
Member

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-11-18
Location : chicago area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 18th 2010, 21:20

i-pass94 wrote:PSN: i-pass94
Age: 16
Location: chicago
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: black ops.
How did you find us?: google
What are you looking for in a clan?: teamwork, can be laid back and serious
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes. second in charge of 1S1K and then WOLF clan. left because it became unorganized
How often do you play online? everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: not sure the time zone. but 4 to 6 pm daily
Any specific questions or concerns?: just hope to have fun


i-pass94

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online.

I hope you enjoy it here

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Clan

Post  Jea_jakalope on November 19th 2010, 04:21

PSN: Jea_Jakalope
Age:18
Location:Valencia,California
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:Cod Black ops
How did you find us?:Browsing and a friend
What are you looking for in a clan?: i am looking for people to play with and challenge my ability's
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Yes, i was apart of S*army i was a game captian for World at war
How often do you play online? Every Day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 12pm-10Pm Pacific
Any specific questions or concerns?: How many players do you have on black ops"? Just wondering

Jea_jakalope

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 19th 2010, 06:30

Jea_jakalope wrote:PSN: Jea_Jakalope
Age:18
Location:Valencia,California
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:Cod Black ops
How did you find us?:Browsing and a friend
What are you looking for in a clan?: i am looking for people to play with and challenge my ability's
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Yes, i was apart of S*army i was a game captian for World at war
How often do you play online? Every Day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 12pm-10Pm Pacific
Any specific questions or concerns?: How many players do you have on black ops"? Just wondering

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online. I can't give you an exact number of Black Ops players, but you're almost always guaranteed to be part of one of our parties and more and more of us are getting it as time goes on. You won't be disappointed.

I hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  texalex-2 on November 19th 2010, 16:25

PSN: texalex-2
Age:17
Location:Wales
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:CoD4 W@W MW2 Black ops
How did you find us?:Playstation.com/forums
What are you looking for in a clan?:Fun, teamplay
Any prior clan experience? Explain:KFK* was a fun clan but they got competitive and i left, I don't want to be too tied down competitions
How often do you play online?Almost every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:3:30 - 8:45 Western european time (few breaks in between)
Any specific questions or concerns?:Is this clan only online or do you do Zombies aswell?


texalex-2

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  The_CHEEZMAN on November 19th 2010, 20:16

PSN: The_CHEEZMAN
Age:14
Location:Maine,USA
Do you have a mic?:Not currently
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:CoD: Black Ops
How did you find us?:was searching for clans on ps3 and found yours
What are you looking for in a clan?:a clan where i don't have to paricipate in clan battles or gamebattles if i dont want to
Any prior clan experience? Explain:i used to have wii and had many good clans on that and this(hopefully)will be my first ps3 clan
How often do you play online?Most nights
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:3-9pm est
Any specific questions or concerns?:not currently

The_CHEEZMAN
Member
Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 19th 2010, 21:37

The_CHEEZMAN wrote:PSN: The_CHEEZMAN
Age:14
Location:Maine,USA
Do you have a mic?:Not currently
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:CoD: Black Ops
How did you find us?:was searching for clans on ps3 and found yours
What are you looking for in a clan?:a clan where i don't have to paricipate in clan battles or gamebattles if i dont want to
Any prior clan experience? Explain:i used to have wii and had many good clans on that and this(hopefully)will be my first ps3 clan
How often do you play online?Most nights
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:3-9pm est
Any specific questions or concerns?:not currently

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely. Add anyone you like, and I'm sure you'll meet our most active players online.

I hope you enjoy it here!

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 on November 19th 2010, 21:46

texalex-2 wrote:PSN: texalex-2
Age:17
Location:Wales
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:CoD4 W@W MW2 Black ops
How did you find us?:Playstation.com/forums
What are you looking for in a clan?:Fun, teamplay
Any prior clan experience? Explain:KFK* was a fun clan but they got competitive and i left, I don't want to be too tied down competitions
How often do you play online?Almost every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:3:30 - 8:45 Western european time (few breaks in between)
Any specific questions or concerns?:Is this clan only online or do you do Zombies aswell?


Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  zDiablo on November 19th 2010, 22:29

PSN: zDiablo
Age:18
Location:Florida
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: COD4,MW2 & Black Ops
How did you find us?: Forums
What are you looking for in a clan?: Compete, Make friends, Improve Skill.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Long time ago, on a game called Rogue Spear on PC
How often do you play online? Almost everyday.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Mostly whenever im home bored, but Eastern time, at night times mostly sometimes during the day.
Any specific questions or concerns?:

zDiablo

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application to The Sinful Brigade

Post  JL BigOski on November 20th 2010, 01:41

PSN: Big_Oski1
Age:20
Location:Rio Rancho, NM
Do you have a mic?: Bluetooth headset
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: MW2, BO
How did you find us?: google clan search
What are you looking for in a clan?: people to play with, together
Any prior clan experience? Explain: no
How often do you play online? almost daily
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: anywhere from 5p-2a MST
Any specific questions or concerns?: None
avatar
JL BigOski
Member
Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 28
Location : Rio Rancho, New Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Clan Application

Post  Clarence_0wn3d_U on November 20th 2010, 05:00

PSN: Clarence_0wn3d_u < o is zero
Age:14
Location: Bridgend, UK
Do you have a mic?: YES
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: got all of them but i mostly go on blk ops
How did you find us?: WEbsite
What are you looking for in a clan?: friends and fun Razz
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Ye, this clan awhile ago, GhostSoldiers, BloodVipers, Saints And Soldiers, Shadow company, AC3, xQSx
How often do you play online? alot, unless my mum bans me
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 2:00pm-11:00pm
Any specific questions or concerns?: nope

Clarence_0wn3d_U
Member
Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  mhgdoom on November 20th 2010, 15:03

PSN:MHGDOOM
Age: 30
Location: Toronto
Do you have a mic?: yup
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Most of them
How did you find us?: Google
What are you looking for in a clan?: Team play
Any prior clan experience? Explain: not really
How often do you play online? Daily
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 9-12 EST
Any specific questions or concerns?: nope

mhgdoom

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum