Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful Brigade Application.

2 posters

Go down

Sinful Brigade Application. Empty Sinful Brigade Application.

Post  Captn_hami December 13th 2010, 09:42

PSN: Captn_hami

Do you have a mic?: Yes, wireless Jabra (basic i know but it does the job.)

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Call of Duty: Modern Warefare, Modern Warefare 2, World at War and Black Ops.

How did you find us?: Browsing the internet for a suitable clan to play Black Ops with.

What are you looking for in a clan?: Good playing environment and an active roster.

Any prior clan experience? Explain: My friends and i have had our own clan since Modern Warfare and many of them are largely inactive these days, i am hoping that Sinful Brigade can allow me to play in a group dynamic once again.

How often do you play online? Lately i have been playing every day as my workload is quite shallow at the minute however at cirtain points through the year i am often hard pressed to meet deadlines so some nights i may not be online.

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: (0.00 GMT) Uually in the evenings from perhaps 7-12pm.

Any specific questions or concerns?: There dosen't appear to be any entry requirements from browsing your forums however if there is any could i please be notified because i am somewhat an amateur when it comes to elite gaming.

Best Regards, Liam.

Captn_hami

Back to top Go down

Sinful Brigade Application. Empty Re: Sinful Brigade Application.

Post  KingKiller611 December 13th 2010, 09:44

Captn_hami wrote:PSN: Captn_hami

Do you have a mic?: Yes, wireless Jabra (basic i know but it does the job.)

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Call of Duty: Modern Warefare, Modern Warefare 2, World at War and Black Ops.

How did you find us?: Browsing the internet for a suitable clan to play Black Ops with.

What are you looking for in a clan?: Good playing environment and an active roster.

Any prior clan experience? Explain: My friends and i have had our own clan since Modern Warfare and many of them are largely inactive these days, i am hoping that Sinful Brigade can allow me to play in a group dynamic once again.

How often do you play online? Lately i have been playing every day as my workload is quite shallow at the minute however at cirtain points through the year i am often hard pressed to meet deadlines so some nights i may not be online.

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: (0.00 GMT) Uually in the evenings from perhaps 7-12pm.

Any specific questions or concerns?: There dosen't appear to be any entry requirements from browsing your forums however if there is any could i please be notified because i am somewhat an amateur when it comes to elite gaming.

Best Regards, Liam.

***PLEASE NOTE: Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone.***
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down