Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dudzman123 application

2 posters

Go down

dudzman123 application Empty dudzman123 application

Post  dudzman123 December 13th 2010, 20:52

PSN: dudzman123
Location:Ohio(Grade higher than headhunter0606 in my highschool)
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2
How did you find us?: Headhunter0606 is a good friend of mine
What are you looking for in a clan?: MATURE PEOPLE! I know a lot about clanning, and I was ready to quit playing untill Headhunter texted me today telling me about this clan.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Alot... I have personally run clans myself. Headhunter has helped me in the past, but we run into the fact that you cant run a clan by yourself. My last clan I was in before this I was made PS3 leader of an XBOX clan...somewhat as a joke. They were hoping to start up a ps3 section....but I was still restricted to "member powers". In three days...I recruited 150 ps3 members. My uncle became ill on the fourth day and I needed to be away for 2 days to go see him and help him out(he has cancer and wont live past valentines day). When I got back...I was demoted...kicked off of the GB team I started and lead...and was reduced to member status. Feeling betrayed I left and was honestly ready to give up gaming.
How often do you play online?: Recently, barely 4 hours a week...simply because I quit clanning. If Im accepted I will probably be back up to my original 20 hours or so a week(hunter can varify on that).

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: I am EST and will probably be on 6-10pm weekdays because of school and baseball. On the weekends I can be on almost any time.
Any specific questions or concerns?: My kd is 2.09 and my accuracy is 22%. No I dont camp and I refuse to hack. Im almost 2nd prestige. I will have to get back into playing since I havnt played in a while

EDIT: I am on vacation from December 19th to the 30th. PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME OUT, INTERNET IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS IS 3.29 A MINUTE!!!! I CANNOT BE ONLINE NOR CAN I BE ON THE COMPUTER. SORRY!
dudzman123
dudzman123

Back to top Go down

dudzman123 application Empty Re: dudzman123 application

Post  KingKiller611 December 14th 2010, 00:42

dudzman123 wrote:PSN: dudzman123
Location:Ohio(Grade higher than headhunter0606 in my highschool)
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2
How did you find us?: Headhunter0606 is a good friend of mine
What are you looking for in a clan?: MATURE PEOPLE! I know a lot about clanning, and I was ready to quit playing untill Headhunter texted me today telling me about this clan.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Alot... I have personally run clans myself. Headhunter has helped me in the past, but we run into the fact that you cant run a clan by yourself. My last clan I was in before this I was made PS3 leader of an XBOX clan...somewhat as a joke. They were hoping to start up a ps3 section....but I was still restricted to "member powers". In three days...I recruited 150 ps3 members. My uncle became ill on the fourth day and I needed to be away for 2 days to go see him and help him out(he has cancer and wont live past valentines day). When I got back...I was demoted...kicked off of the GB team I started and lead...and was reduced to member status. Feeling betrayed I left and was honestly ready to give up gaming.
How often do you play online?: Recently, barely 4 hours a week...simply because I quit clanning. If Im accepted I will probably be back up to my original 20 hours or so a week(hunter can varify on that).

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: I am EST and will probably be on 6-10pm weekdays because of school and baseball. On the weekends I can be on almost any time.
Any specific questions or concerns?: My kd is 2.09 and my accuracy is 22%. No I dont camp and I refuse to hack. Im almost 2nd prestige. I will have to get back into playing since I havnt played in a while

EDIT: I am on vacation from December 19th to the 30th. PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME OUT, INTERNET IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS IS 3.29 A MINUTE!!!! I CANNOT BE ONLINE NOR CAN I BE ON THE COMPUTER. SORRY!

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely.
The following established members have offered to welcome new members. Please add these PSNs immediately. When you send them a friend request, make sure you include "SB" somewhere in the message:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

SBe_Mico

Please accept any/all of their party invites when you see them. Once you are part of their SB party, feel free to send friend requests to any other SB members you meet online.

I'm sorry you were part of such an immature clan. We here at SB know that CoD is primarily just for fun, so we don't get incredibly stressed out about things like that. I'm very sorry about your uncle, I wish you and your family the best.

If you want to be part of a GB team, feel free to apply for the Silver Bullets (which anyone can join) or if you're feeling more adventurous, feel free to try out for our elite team, the Sinful Brigade Elite.

And don't worry lol I won't kick you out for vacation. I hope you have a great time! The only rule we have on this forum is that if you don't log in for 30 days, without prior notification as to why you won't be able to, we may delete your account. This is mostly for housecleaning purposes, we're not trying to be malicious.

I hope you enjoy it here!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

dudzman123 application Empty Re: dudzman123 application

Post  dudzman123 December 14th 2010, 13:07

I appreciate the understanding
dudzman123
dudzman123