Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I get some advice?

+4
guns-a-blaze
osamaFTW
Smarty_Marty89
Shadowmaster
8 posters

Go down

Can I get some advice?  Empty Can I get some advice?

Post  Shadowmaster January 8th 2011, 14:51

Hey guys, so I put 2 back to back gameplays and 1 that happened 2 games after those in my fileshare. ( I just got these like 10 minutes ago). First two are sniper gameplay 42-5 and 34-4 the last one is 67-7 (would have been 67-3 but i ran around like a noob at the end) spawntrapping on summit. I really want some advice because I can get gameplays like these but i can NEVER get flawlesses ( I only have 1) or break 100 kills(never), which really bothers me. I know alot of you l33t players have done both of those things. So I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips to push me over to that level. Also, do you think im making a mistake by either A: running the killstreaks im running or B: by waiting until I get my dogs to call in my chopper gunner? You will notice I had two unused chopper gunners in the 42-5 sniper gameplay, bcuz i wanted to get my dogs and then someone else called theirs in :/. Thanks so much if anyone helps me, it would mean alot.
~Shadow
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Can I get some advice?  Empty Re: Can I get some advice?

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 8th 2011, 16:16

to go flawless just dont run around like a moron and play smart. Someone is bound to get you though. And as far as killstreaks i noticed it helps to call in dogs and chopper at the same time because the dogs will take the guys out trying to shoot down ur chopper.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster January 8th 2011, 17:33

Smarty_Marty89 wrote:to go flawless just dont run around like a moron and play smart. Someone is bound to get you though. And as far as killstreaks i noticed it helps to call in dogs and chopper at the same time because the dogs will take the guys out trying to shoot down ur chopper.
I was hoping you would actually watch the video before commenting. I dont run around like a moron. I know that about the dogs but thats not what I was asking. In the videos I have two chopper gunners I dont use for the very reason that I am trying to get my dogs before I call them in, it may be a better strategy for me to just call them in and then get dogs.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 8th 2011, 19:28

well you gotta keep an eye on game time and use em when you can. dont let them go to waste trying to get dogs.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Can I get some advice?  Empty how to go flawless

Post  osamaFTW January 8th 2011, 21:14

i go flawess fairly often and i run around, then camp when im close to kill streaks, i dont consider myself a moron because i dont like to sit in a corner the entire match, not saying that you do but you sure make it sound like it. im gonna watch your videos later though, watch mine, thats when i camp and noobtube, xD. lmao!
osamaFTW
osamaFTW

http://smouch.net/lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster January 8th 2011, 23:12

osamaFTW wrote:i go flawess fairly often and i run around, then camp when im close to kill streaks, i dont consider myself a moron because i dont like to sit in a corner the entire match, not saying that you do but you sure make it sound like it. im gonna watch your videos later though, watch mine, thats when i camp and noobtube, xD. lmao!
Alright, we'll watch each others videos. I'll go watch yours now. Let me know what you think of mine.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  guns-a-blaze January 9th 2011, 02:22

i dont see the point of flawless (besides bragging rights). i mean if you have a good amount of kills without deaths and you wanna go flawless you usually just end up hiding in some random corner and not doing anything, but if you really want flawless go for a quick game mode like TDM. if you want 100+ kills go for a long game mode like demo and just drag it out for as long as possible.

i dont recall if i've ever gone flawless because i usually try going for some more kills, which results in me dieing and getting new kill streaks to kill alot more people.

guns-a-blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster January 9th 2011, 02:34

@ Osama. Dude. Lol ! That was so funny. I refuse to sit in the same tower with rpgs, a claymore and noob toobes. I think you got more kills with explosives (including rolling thunder and valkeri rockets) than you did with your guns xD. Going 24-0 is alright but your characters muscles are gonna freeaking freeze up from how little you moved xD. hahaha but i watched the crisis one where you spawn owned them and that was nice.
@ gunz I set challenges for myself. Like to get 50 kills knife only in one game or to get the nuke emblem in mw2 and one of them is to get 40+ kills with 0 deaths in black ops, i can do it in mw2 but its alot harder in black ops, its just fun trying to do challenging things, in my opinion. Getting good scores is alright, but its kind of boring.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) January 9th 2011, 02:54

you could hide with ghost and silencer. go 0-0
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  i-pass94 January 9th 2011, 23:59

the closest ive ever came to flawless is 30-4 jungle but it was FFA...
i-pass94
i-pass94

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 12th 2011, 08:52

The Closest I ever went for Flawless was 20-1 in TDM... In my opinion it is luck with revenge killers, your location, your weapon, and how fast you can react

That Death in my TDM was 5 seconds before the game ended too Sad
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Quikscope_robot February 24th 2011, 00:29

I can only dream of getting that many kills
Quikscope_robot
Quikscope_robot

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone February 24th 2011, 15:39

Dude what is your PSN, you need a little help from what I understand
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum