Hey guys look what i did

Go down

Hey guys look what i did

Post  Klate15 on January 11th 2011, 21:26

I finally got a pic of me and kayla up
avatar
Klate15
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : north florida 904 baker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Smarty_Marty89 on January 11th 2011, 22:11

how cute..
avatar
Smarty_Marty89
Member
Member

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Milford, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  KingKiller611 on January 12th 2011, 00:56

does it turn her on when you tell her you've prestiged...again?!?!

lol jk man you guys are a cute couple Laughing

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Klate15 on January 12th 2011, 01:33

Weve been togther 10 months and i just told her that im a game freak and was ok with it the last time she was here she played with u guys but it was me on the mic to be honest ive told her about u guys lol
avatar
Klate15
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : north florida 904 baker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  StevenJones on January 12th 2011, 17:30

Steven wants to meet her.
avatar
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26
Location : Toronto Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Zranny on January 12th 2011, 21:50

keep ur pants on

_________________
Sinful Brigade

Snakes dont have armpits






thats right mofo.
avatar
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  guns-a-blaze on January 12th 2011, 21:55

Klate15 wrote:Weve been togther 10 months and i just told her that im a game freak and was ok with it the last time she was here she played with u guys but it was me on the mic to be honest ive told her about u guys lol

i dont think girls mind game freaks who at least keep in shape lol

guns-a-blaze
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Smarty_Marty89 on January 12th 2011, 22:27

guns-a-blaze wrote:
Klate15 wrote:Weve been togther 10 months and i just told her that im a game freak and was ok with it the last time she was here she played with u guys but it was me on the mic to be honest ive told her about u guys lol

i dont think girls mind game freaks who at least keep in shape lol

They do mind when you turn down sex to play video games
avatar
Smarty_Marty89
Member
Member

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Milford, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  YounggGun(Josh) on January 12th 2011, 23:32

Smarty_Marty89 wrote:
guns-a-blaze wrote:
Klate15 wrote:Weve been togther 10 months and i just told her that im a game freak and was ok with it the last time she was here she played with u guys but it was me on the mic to be honest ive told her about u guys lol

i dont think girls mind game freaks who at least keep in shape lol

They do mind when you turn down sex to play video games

Personal experience? lol

_________________
avatar
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 407
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  StevenJones on January 13th 2011, 00:20

Dogs in call of duty > sex

Both me and my girlfriend agree.

Which is probably a bad thing.

...

...
avatar
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26
Location : Toronto Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  KingKiller611 on January 13th 2011, 01:08

StevenJones wrote:Dogs in call of duty > sex

Both me and my girlfriend agree.

Which is probably a bad thing.

...

...

don't you mean "boy" friend?

im confused

_________________


- Founder and Leader of the Sinful Brigade
avatar
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey, USA

View user profile http://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Smarty_Marty89 on January 13th 2011, 02:20

KingKiller611 wrote:

don't you mean "boy" friend?

im confused

Someone needed to say it
avatar
Smarty_Marty89
Member
Member

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Milford, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Klate15 on January 14th 2011, 02:18

Sex 1st then cod lol
avatar
Klate15
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : north florida 904 baker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  StevenJones on January 14th 2011, 17:39

man i can have sex any time i want to. cod has its own special time slot.

just saying.
avatar
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26
Location : Toronto Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  guns-a-blaze on January 15th 2011, 01:41

StevenJones wrote:man i can have sex any time i want to. cod has its own special time slot.

just saying.

yeah but it doesnt cost you money every time you play cod

guns-a-blaze
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Smarty_Marty89 on January 15th 2011, 02:15

guns-a-blaze wrote:
StevenJones wrote:man i can have sex any time i want to. cod has its own special time slot.

just saying.

yeah but it doesnt cost you money every time you play cod

last time i checked sex was free... Untill you get the broad pregnant <-----
avatar
Smarty_Marty89
Member
Member

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 29
Location : Milford, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys look what i did

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum