Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions...

2 posters

Go down

Some questions... Empty Some questions...

Post  James_Saccone January 16th 2011, 16:36

Well I have a few questions (since I pretty much run this section of the forum)...

The first question is "What do you guys want to see?" This could be anything about Black Ops. From RC-XDs to Gunships, M16 to Crossbow, recommended classes, map routes, all that stuff.

The second one is, Can we move the Mw2 Mentor posts to its own category/delete them all together? It would help with organizing this place (I would do it myself, but I requested to be De-Admined and all that stuff a month or two ago [Bad decision right?])

So just drop a post, or PM me. I'm not that good of a player but I know all the stats... If you need help with dropshotting and stuff like that ask the SBe, they are better at all the in-game tactics than me (although I can tell you a lot of them).

-James
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Some questions... Empty Re: Some questions...

Post  guns-a-blaze January 17th 2011, 00:52

i was wondering if there is a way to turn the gunship, i know it goes sideways in the air but it doesnt seem like it has a control to turn it as well which gets pretty annoying x.x

guns-a-blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 17th 2011, 19:01

I have never gotten the gunship online (I'm a noob DX) but I think you just turn the right analog stick as if you were aiming.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum