Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody out there?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody out there? Empty Anybody out there?

Post  James_Saccone January 22nd 2011, 03:50

We NEED to play a match, I don't care if it is on MW2, Black Ops... I don't even care if we play pong up in this mo-fo, we have all these topics and stuff, but we haven't played an official match on GB yet. I just want to get on the boards, I know we are laid back, relaxed and all that fun stuff but we can't be TOO relaxed and laid back, you get what I'm sayin? I don't think I have a high rank on the team since I left the clan (and came back) around a month or two ago but I think we can't get the ball rolling unless one of us pushes it.

If we are inexperienced, I'm sure I can help with the guns and stuff (working on a custom class guide right now, should be up sometime this week, maybe sooner) while you, as a gamer, works on your aim, reflex (no panic knifing! Dropshots FTW), and all those small things that help (planning on a guide for that too... might want somebody to upload some clips when I get them for examples...).

Like does anybody hear where I'm coming from, I want to see activity, I want to see success... maybe I'm a big dreamer, but maybe one day (might be far away but still!), one day we might be in MLG and be making money off of the very thing that put us here on this site, gaming and Call of Duty).

I think as a former leader of this section, and the leader of the Mentor Section (has anybody read my post on there... they usually have more posts by now...) I think that if we play the game with higher ranked people, we learn to adjust our game style and play better ourselves. It's a forced thing... if you're not good at it, make yourself better.

I hope that I've reached some people in this section of the clan and I hope that they understand what I'm saying, and maybe they have an idea on how to go about this. I know that we are laid back and all, but to be honest, we are too laid back, and it kind of causes us to be dis-organized with our sections of our clans (I'm not saying its bad, but it isn't good).

Again I hope I hit the heart of some people with this GIAGANTIC WALL OF TEXT, because I do write a lot more than what I should, but this is a valid opinion that I want to make clear to the entire clan (or at least the Silver Bullets) and I want their opinion on these things.

Peace out
- James

PS: For all the text above this... thats 455 words... including the little blurb at the end... I couldn't even write this much in an hour about homework, and this was done in 10-20 minutes!
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Anybody out there? Empty Re: Anybody out there?

Post  i-pass94 January 22nd 2011, 11:25

now im not gonna take time to type 400 words lol but i totally agree. Too much is no fun but not enough GB and i think it gets too relaxed. If we became a GB clan wed get more people joining and staying. And i mean if you just wanna relaxed clan, dont join the GB whenever we would have them. I think we should at least tryout the idea and if it doesnt work then oh well
i-pass94
i-pass94

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps January 22nd 2011, 14:16

First off, we alreayd played an "Official GB Match" and we lost. Second, If you want Silver Bullets to play a GB match then organize it. Aren't you on the team? Third, I am a try-hard and I HATE IT when I have to play against people like me. It annoys me soooooo much. I am good with pub-stombing with the clan.

That is all.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny January 22nd 2011, 16:30

yea I hate doing gb's from all the ones ive done so far its just camping, and gb's are retarded cause theyre favored for the rushers, cause theres no equipment which is just bullshit since you should be able to use it, and theres the hacker perk so if you use that instead of marathon its tough luck but its just retarded, no weapon attachments no nade launchers no killstreaks, no nothing which is bullshit.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 22nd 2011, 19:10

you could use equipment and killstreaks if you set up match settings like that but most tournaments have it all turned off so its better to get used to it.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum