Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been thinking

5 posters

Go down

I've been thinking Empty I've been thinking

Post  James_Saccone March 1st 2011, 02:50

I've been thinking about making a new website. Something cool for everybody to enjoy. I love the forum and all, but it seems like we can do more than this now that we have some graphic designers and such on here.

Now I don't want to stray away from having a forum on the website because, that is probably one of the biggest things that keeps this clan intact, apart from the chatbox. Although I do think that basing the entire website off of a forum kinda sucks, especially if you want a video or something to be displayed on the home page.

I found a cool website creator on this site called yola (link). It allows you to make a free website and basically do whatever the fuck you want with it, this includes making a page designated for the forums, and putting videos and pictures wherever you want them to be. Its quite simple too, drag and drop.

I can set up the website with all the pictures and stuff, but I need your input! I can't do this without some cool images, some videos, and some cool content like that. If your intrested, please post below, saying what you can do in relation to this site.

I know for one thing I am going to need a background image that represents our clan. I was thinking about using a red version of this (clicky) so Will, if your interested, could you recolour it please, or make something even epicer (if that isn't a word it is now) Very Happy

Come on guys, it would be really cool if we could pull something like this off, it would make King happy Smile

PS: Yes I know that is a giant wall of text lol, I just needed to get the point across
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking Empty Re: I've been thinking

Post  KingKiller611 March 1st 2011, 12:42

will is in the process of registering sinfulbrigade.com

ask him if you can help
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLighterDark March 1st 2011, 19:22

James, I've used Yola before. Your mind will get fucked into pieces when you see what IPB can do. Anyways, message me for help.
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps March 1st 2011, 20:31

Hasnt Will been working on a new site for like months now. Guess you missed all of it James. Plus some of the members are against the idea of moving sites anyways.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLighterDark March 2nd 2011, 00:08

niners5Xchamps wrote:Hasnt Will been working on a new site for like months now. Guess you missed all of it James. Plus some of the members are against the idea of moving sites anyways.

Many people were also against the idea of cars becoming a part of our daily lives, but I'm sure they faired just fine.
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone March 3rd 2011, 03:40

niners5Xchamps wrote:Hasnt Will been working on a new site for like months now. Guess you missed all of it James. Plus some of the members are against the idea of moving sites anyways.

I thought he was, but I didn't see any activity around it so I assumed the idea got lost or something. Me and Will are talking over PM though
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones March 3rd 2011, 17:33

Will and I*
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down