Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So i have 1 thing if yall are interested?

5 posters

Go down

So i have 1 thing if yall are interested? Empty So i have 1 thing if yall are interested?

Post  Mino_666 June 28th 2010, 01:32

Ok so heres an idea i have found on how to get a shitload of XP for us easy on youtube. So heres what we need.
2 partys of 6
Riot sheilds + either LMG or turrets

Pretty much we keep joing lobbys till we can get both of our partys into it and each person has a partner and we have 1 meeting spot and you get with your partner and shoot the sheild for the whole duration of the game of SnD. So pretty much its 500 xp for like every second you get shot with the sheild up in SnD so u unload your clip and switch to your sheild with OMA or turret or other weapon w/e and then you block the bullets your partner shoots and you continue to take turns through the whole game... its a very effective way to get a shit load of xp roughly 80k or something every match. So i mean would you guys be down to do this? we could set up a date and time of which everyone should attend so we can have our Deff party's and do it for like an hour or so easy way for everyone to lvl up faster ^ ^

Mino_666

Back to top Go down

So i have 1 thing if yall are interested? Empty Re: So i have 1 thing if yall are interested?

Post  Travee June 28th 2010, 01:41

we know something like that already...............but we end up going in FFA
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

So i have 1 thing if yall are interested? Empty Re: So i have 1 thing if yall are interested?

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 03:20

Or just hack 10th takes less work and less time. Wish there were jtag'd ps3's lol. I got in a free lobby. All challenges DONE

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps June 28th 2010, 14:20

awww.how'd you get into a challenge lobby?
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 14:24

or you could do it with 2 people. The same thing just in hardcore SnD so you can go into it as a party and always be on the same team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 15:48

@niners i was in a clan and the leader had a jtag. i still get in them from time to time to get infections.
@topherman people will come and kill you on the other team after the first round. unless your entire lobby doesn't have mics

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) June 28th 2010, 18:10

boosting is just gay gtfo scrubs
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 29th 2010, 15:38

That turret thing is a good strategy, i've heard of it before, but if a person doesn't have OMA then we are just begging for a turret map + the FFA glitch allows more challenges to be done. Still thanks for the Idea though
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) July 3rd 2010, 02:38

any clan that supports glitching and hacking is something i dont want to be apart of -.- its just embarassing.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone July 3rd 2010, 02:44

micojive wrote:any clan that supports glitching and hacking is something i dont want to be apart of -.- its just embarassing.
Why would you be embarrased, not like any1 else would know
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) July 3rd 2010, 02:49

still...cheating to win is just fail lol...why would you play a game you suck at and try to pretend ur decent...just quit
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone July 3rd 2010, 02:51

micojive wrote:still...cheating to win is just fail lol...why would you play a game you suck at and try to pretend ur decent...just quit
but we are decent, we just dont want to go through will all the noobtubing and commandoing that happens in regular matches
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) July 3rd 2010, 02:53

how does boosting headshots, boosting prestige lvls have anything to do with noob tubes and commando?

Im not even that good and i still got to 7th prest pretty easy, had fall camo on guns when i cared...its not a hard game lol mw2 is ment for ppl who suck at fps =\
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down