Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best game mode

Go down

Best game mode Empty Best game mode

Post  Guest January 24th 2010, 15:59

tell us your faveorite game mode, what the objective is and why you like it

Back to top Go down

Best game mode Empty Re: Best game mode

Post  Guest February 16th 2010, 19:51

I would have to say sabotage with a good team. just plant the bomb and defend and you can win in under a minute or two Smile two people getting killstreaks one captureing it then defending it then the rest defending it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 17th 2010, 09:56

Search and Destroy. Im sure everyone knows how to play it. One team plants the bomb at one of the two plant sites while the other team defends the plant sites... Its easy and gives me a lot of XP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 17th 2010, 22:00

Search and Destroy because it gets my adrenaline pumping more than any of the others do, especially when im the last alive against an enemy of 2 or more

FFA (where you try to get to 30 kills before anyone else does) or TDM (which im fairly sure everyone knows how to play as it would probably be the first game mode anyone has played) when im playing alone or just with one other person since it doesn't piss me off as much when im teamed up with idiots (TDM) or not teamed up with anyone at all (FFA) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down