Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously)

3 posters

Go down

Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) Empty Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously)

Post  Travee September 13th 2010, 01:26

James went to rehab because he plays MW2 to much......and this is proof

-He grabbed his principles’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb defused"
-His dog jumped on him and he instinctively snap its neck
-He jumped off of a 10 story building because he have commando pro (he survived)
-He ducted tape a GPS device to the side of his paintball gun and start looking for enemies
-He heard the school bell and yelled "TACTICAL NUKE!!!? IT’S ALL OVER"
-He yelled "WE'VE BEEN EMP-ED! ELECTRONICS ARE OFFLINE" when his power went out.

Everybody Pray For James Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) 828382 Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) 9666
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) Empty Re: Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously)

Post  James_Saccone September 13th 2010, 04:31

xDreaMz-- (Travis) wrote:James went to rehab because he plays MW2 to much......and this is proof

-He grabbed his principles’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb defused"
-He jumped off of a 10 story building because he have commando pro (he survived)
-He ducted tape a GPS device to the side of his paintball gun and start looking for enemies
-He yelled "WE'VE BEEN EMP-ED! ELECTRONICS ARE OFFLINE" when his power went out.

Everybody Pray For James Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) 828382 Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) 9666

I used to play Mw2 too much, but I hadn't have any of these symptoms. Although if you have a regular conversation with me I might accidentally use call of duty terms.

The main reason I don't go on my PSN anymore like I used to is because since Mw2 is one of the only games I got, its hard to go on there and play it and not get bored of it.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) Empty Re: Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously)

Post  Travee September 19th 2010, 23:20

Why James Been Inactive on PSN (Its A Joke Dont Take It Seriously) 252712
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 27th 2010, 02:13

Hehehe, Funny thing is I could probably go through all of these and see if I could relate

I haven't done this before, although I have done it with my laptop once or twice when I was bored out of my mind

I wouldn't do this if it meant my own life, although I do shout at my dog allot.

Does jumping off a 2 story building count?

Never went paintballing before, so I couldn't relate actually,

Fire Alarm FTW Very Happy

I did that last week....err...I mean... I would never do that, only a true nerd would do that!

Extras:

- I've actually called UV rays from the sun UAV rays
- I've called Jets Harriers before.
- I've picked up a small stick off the ground and pretended it was a tactical knife.
- I've faked throwing knives plenty of times

Well, I just finished destroying every shred of dignity I had in this website, although I could tell more. Can anybody relate to at least one of these things Question ... ANYBODY
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 September 27th 2010, 04:34

thunder went off as i was playing mw2...freaked out thinking grenades were around me.

i regularly think of planes as either uavs or ac130s, depending on their size in the skies. also, helicopters are hopefully a friendly chopper gunner

although this has happened less frequently since being at school lol
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum