Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site

4 posters

Go down

Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site Empty Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site

Post  Travee October 16th 2010, 00:12

nuff said
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site Empty Re: Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site

Post  MicoJive (Mike) October 16th 2010, 00:47

you should probably actually be on to cure in activeness. i play with sb/sbe people every night. Also why would you still mod here when not a member?
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site Empty Re: Im leavin SB due to inactivity and I have a new Clan (Gifted) but will stay a mod on this site

Post  Travee October 16th 2010, 01:11

MicoJive (Mike) wrote:you should probably actually be on to cure in activeness. i play with sb/sbe people every night. Also why would you still mod here when not a member?

so I can help out
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 October 16th 2010, 04:52

travis this is like the 5th time youve done this.... If you want to be in a new clan you should not be a mod on this site... I give you my best wishes with your new clan but i have had enough with welcoming you when you leave. So if your serious remove your admin status and be gone already
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 October 16th 2010, 08:35

you are deleted from my friends list and will not be added again sorry GIFTED TRAVIS
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee October 16th 2010, 12:08

alright well best wishes to all of you in SB and I hope when king comes back shit gets better around here...but I well delete myself as and admin but im still going to stick around just to see whats up with you guys and to see if their is anything I can do to help
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee October 16th 2010, 12:08

Smarty_Marty89 wrote:you are deleted from my friends list and will not be added again sorry GIFTED TRAVIS

cool story bro
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps October 16th 2010, 13:54

Inactivity??? I get on MW2 once every two weeks. Thats plenty enough.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down