Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm leaving, for real

+6
StevenJones
TheLighterDark
Zranny
Travee
KingKiller611
James_Saccone
10 posters

Go down

I'm leaving, for real Empty I'm leaving, for real

Post  James_Saccone December 8th 2010, 23:20

I just can't be on here anymore, I have given up on Black Ops and when Christmas has come by, nobody from the clan is going to be on Mw2 anymore.

So this is my official exit from the clan, I posted this here to let you know that it is me, James, saying this, because it will say Guest over the topic because I have deleted myself from this site to prove that I'm not coming back. This time there won't be a poll or vote if I should stay or not. It's not really something I want to do, but it is something I have to do, because my appearance on this site will be worthless once I RETURN Black Ops and everybody has it.

So again farewell, especially to King, Steven, Mike, Paul, Megan, Travis, Benny, Quinton, ShadowMaster, Martin, Klate, Johnny, Josh, Mandigo and some others that I don't remember at this time, I will not be able to play with you guys until Mw3 and if not, maybe we will meet in some other game that is allot better than Call of Duty.

So again bye and I love you all!
-James
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving, for real Empty Re: I'm leaving, for real

Post  KingKiller611 December 9th 2010, 00:03

1) Nice joke James. You know you're staying because we love you here.

2) If you're really leaving, please transfer leadership of the Silver Bullets to noob_JK_LOL, otherwise the team will be worthless.

3) I know you'll disregard 2 because you're staying.

4) Black ops isn't that bad.
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee December 9th 2010, 00:27

KingKiller611 wrote:1) Nice joke James. You know you're staying because we love you here.

2) If you're really leaving, please transfer leadership of the Silver Bullets to noob_JK_LOL, otherwise the team will be worthless.

3) I know you'll disregard 2 because you're staying.

4) Black ops isn't that bad.

MEG FOR LEADER !!!!!!!!!

Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny December 9th 2010, 22:15

how bout no
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLighterDark December 9th 2010, 22:44

See ya, buddy.
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones December 10th 2010, 00:05

You live a 2 hour drive from me. I will come to your house and castrate you, then blend your balls in front of your eyes and make you drink it. You better not be leaving.

Not joking.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny December 10th 2010, 05:20

dude why dont u guys hang out!
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 10th 2010, 13:18

No your one of like 4 people who are actually FUN to talk to over the mic. Dont leave, I will play mw2 with you, srsly, I still like mw2
But if you are actually leaving, I know the real reason, your going to deepthroat your bawls. yeah, i told you, you will nevar live that down.

Oh and P.S
MEG FOR LEADER, VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 17th 2010, 23:46

Well it seems again that I have returned to the clan. The reason I returned is because I love all of you and the patch that came out recently has made the game... tolerable but I still don't like it as much as Modern Warfare 2.

While I was gone, I have been playing Minecraft allot (www.minecraft.net). I found a classic server that was pretty nifty and I stuck to it and became 2nd in command on that server in about a week.

As you see, I am NOT an administrator anymore, this is because I hate the fact that now I said I am leaving twice and it has basically been a lie both times, as a self-punishment, I emailed King and have him remove my status. I do not plan on regaining that position for a while.

Another reason that I wanted to come back is because even though I left the clan for a bit, you guys kept reminding me of it every time I was on the computer because of damned post replies on topics (aka I have ALLOT of messages in my in-box marked Sinful Brigade right now)

So I'm glad that Black Ops made a patch (that really didn't do much but whatever), because that was the main thing that made me come back. I went on and I found these messages saying how you missed me and everything (as well as Megan replacing me, I had a chuckle in a good way about that Smile ) I really look forward to playing CoD with you guys (and girl) again!

-James Richard Leonard Anthony Saccone (Yes that is my real, full name.... lolz)
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  The Megster December 18th 2010, 00:51

James_Saccone wrote:Well it seems again that I have returned to the clan. The reason I returned is because I love all of you and the patch that came out recently has made the game... tolerable but I still don't like it as much as Modern Warfare 2.

While I was gone, I have been playing Minecraft allot (www.minecraft.net). I found a classic server that was pretty nifty and I stuck to it and became 2nd in command on that server in about a week.

As you see, I am NOT an administrator anymore, this is because I hate the fact that now I said I am leaving twice and it has basically been a lie both times, as a self-punishment, I emailed King and have him remove my status. I do not plan on regaining that position for a while.

Another reason that I wanted to come back is because even though I left the clan for a bit, you guys kept reminding me of it every time I was on the computer because of damned post replies on topics (aka I have ALLOT of messages in my in-box marked Sinful Brigade right now)

So I'm glad that Black Ops made a patch (that really didn't do much but whatever), because that was the main thing that made me come back. I went on and I found these messages saying how you missed me and everything (as well as Megan replacing me, I had a chuckle in a good way about that Smile ) I really look forward to playing CoD with you guys (and girl) again!

-James Richard Leonard Anthony Saccone (Yes that is my real, full name.... lolz)

James I didn't replace you, nor would I ever. Welcome back buddy!
The Megster
The Megster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 December 18th 2010, 01:20

James_Saccone wrote:Well it seems again that I have returned to the clan. The reason I returned is because I love all of you and the patch that came out recently has made the game... tolerable but I still don't like it as much as Modern Warfare 2.

Welcome back! We're glad to have you.

A few points I would like to address:

1. Are you willing to be head of the mentor system, this time directed towards Black Ops?
2. Would you want to have a part of the site dedicated to members who prefer MW2, which you could keep track of?
3. I had removed your administrator status prior to that email.
4. A lot of people say that the patch only did horrible things for PS3 online play.
5. "Allot" is spelled "a lot." "Allot" is a transitive verb that means to assign a share or portion.
6. Megan will remain Co-Leader of the Silver Bullets until further notice, as she has showed leadership potential with organizing practices, etc.

I hope you decide to stay this time!
-King
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 18th 2010, 14:03

KingKiller611 wrote:Welcome back! We're glad to have you.

A few points I would like to address:

1. Are you willing to be head of the mentor system, this time directed towards Black Ops?
2. Would you want to have a part of the site dedicated to members who prefer MW2, which you could keep track of?
3. I had removed your administrator status prior to that email.
4. A lot of people say that the patch only did horrible things for PS3 online play.
5. "Allot" is spelled "a lot." "Allot" is a transitive verb that means to assign a share or portion.
6. Megan will remain Co-Leader of the Silver Bullets until further notice, as she has showed leadership potential with organizing practices, etc.

I hope you decide to stay this time!
-King

I am going to try my best with the mentor system, I have the charts and information, the only thing I have to do is get off my lazy ass to make the documents on it. I'm probably not going to make them through Microsoft Word this time and just post them on the forum.

This clan doesn't play Modern Warfare 2 anymore consistently, so I don't see a point to keeping it, its quite dumb to have something we aren't going to use.

DAMN YOU KING! Nah jk, if I asked for it anyways so it don't matter really if I wasn't an admin, I wasn't really being an admin anyways :/

Yeah, but with the patch gave me some sort of excuse to come back Very Happy If it didn't come out, I wouldn't be here, that's the best part of the patch in my opinion.

Does it look like I care about grammar whatsoever? I was just typin, and I didn't feel like checking every single piece of spelling and Grammar before I posted.

Megan can be Co-leader, idgaf who is in power as long as they are active and do what is right, I clearly wasn't doing that, and Megan deserves the position anyways, she is better than me in almost every way as far as what I have read, and she has been on here longer than me.

I'm staying as long as I possibly can, I hated leaving this clan and I could tell I was going through some sort of withdrawls because I wasn't playing with my friends or communicating with them. That is another reason I came back, I couldn't handle not being with you guys.

James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 18th 2010, 18:49

ummmmm I the scroll bar just caught my eye... "Welcome back James! We missed you <3." That definetly isn't necessary lol!, thanks anyways though.

Just a question though, did you guys seriously care that I was gone... or were you throwing a party like this:

I'm leaving, for real 424381 I'm leaving, for real 424381 I'm leaving, for real 424381 I'm leaving, for real 424381 I'm leaving, for real 424381
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 18th 2010, 18:53

it was a party and you ruined it. j/p good to have u back
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) December 19th 2010, 03:38

I have no feelings to anyone.

Cold Heart.

to me it was more like this.
I'm leaving, for real Frozen_heart_by_ghoner
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny December 21st 2010, 23:24

YounggGun(Josh) wrote:I have no feelings to anyone.

Cold Heart.

to me it was more like this.
I'm leaving, for real Frozen_heart_by_ghoner

so what was last night then YOUNG???
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down