Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of the Week

+4
Smarty_Marty89
MicoJive (Mike)
Zranny
dudzman123
8 posters

Go down

Member of the Week Empty Member of the Week

Post  dudzman123 December 18th 2010, 18:30

For the new year, we will begin a Member of the Week system. Every Sunday for the year of 2011 at 8pm EST I will host a FFA match. If you cannot make the time or if you have issues that day connecting, feel free to send me a PM. However, we cannot change the time.

Rules:

Game: FFA
-First to 30 kills

4 members of the week winners will then compete at the end of the month for member of the month. 12 members of the month will compete for member of the year. These dates will be PM'd to the members at a later date.
dudzman123
dudzman123

Back to top Go down

Member of the Week Empty Re: Member of the Week

Post  Zranny December 24th 2010, 15:31

why do u guys want special events to showcase one member like cookies and now you, the old members in this clan dont care about whos better than who, we play as a team to win and if we win then its not one person alone.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) December 24th 2010, 16:26

Zranny wrote:why do u guys want special events to showcase one member like cookies and now you, the old members in this clan dont care about whos better than who, we play as a team to win and if we win then its not one person alone.

this
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  dudzman123 December 24th 2010, 21:04

Look, i had an idea. If that is seriously an issue with u than someone else can start this up. Ive taken a good amount of crap for being a new guy trying to do this already...so if u guys really dont want to do it than fine. In most clans, they would LOVE someone like me or helll anyone that was willing to give up their own time...go out of their way...and do this continuously to help benifit the clan. Since u guys dont like this, the thought/idea is out there for any other sucker to take.

Whatevs
dudzman123
dudzman123

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 24th 2010, 22:37

we just like to play for fun most of the time and dont need competition to see who is better... that is the whole point here.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 December 25th 2010, 01:55

dudzman123 wrote:Look, i had an idea. If that is seriously an issue with u than someone else can start this up. Ive taken a good amount of crap for being a new guy trying to do this already...so if u guys really dont want to do it than fine. In most clans, they would LOVE someone like me or helll anyone that was willing to give up their own time...go out of their way...and do this continuously to help benifit the clan. Since u guys dont like this, the thought/idea is out there for any other sucker to take.

Whatevs

I've spent a huge amount of time building this clan into what it is today. I designed it to have a laid back atmosphere in which all members could have fun as a team, as well as make friends that share a love for the PS3 in a world that is overrun with Xbox-fanboys.

I do appreciate your ideas, and I love your contributions. But this clan isn't designed to be like the other clans out there. And implementing ideas that don't have full support of the clan simply don't work; I know from experience.

Please don't get discouraged. Just realize that sometimes people just don't want change, nor should they be forced to want it.

Try not to be so defensive.

How's vacation?
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) December 25th 2010, 12:44

KingKiller611 wrote:
dudzman123 wrote:Look, i had an idea. If that is seriously an issue with u than someone else can start this up. Ive taken a good amount of crap for being a new guy trying to do this already...so if u guys really dont want to do it than fine. In most clans, they would LOVE someone like me or helll anyone that was willing to give up their own time...go out of their way...and do this continuously to help benifit the clan. Since u guys dont like this, the thought/idea is out there for any other sucker to take.

Whatevs

I've spent a huge amount of time building this clan into what it is today. I designed it to have a laid back atmosphere in which all members could have fun as a team, as well as make friends that share a love for the PS3 in a world that is overrun with Xbox-fanboys.

I do appreciate your ideas, and I love your contributions. But this clan isn't designed to be like the other clans out there. And implementing ideas that don't have full support of the clan simply don't work; I know from experience.

Please don't get discouraged. Just realize that sometimes people just don't want change, nor should they be forced to want it.

How's vacation?

^Ditto
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 25th 2010, 12:49

KingKiller611 wrote:

How's vacation?

That was a very well said post, I see why your leader Very Happy .
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_morphious December 27th 2010, 04:10

Whatevs

it's not because you are new, we were all new at one point in time. I know that I am not the greatest player in this clan, so why try to be? I try to play with all/any SB members that sends me an invite. Let's play as a team, a clan, not as individuals... that's why I joined SB and I think I have found good friends here... don't get upset, if you think you are not appreciated here, then bring it up to one of the leaders/co-leaders to sort it out... We are here because we want to, not because we have to...

killer_morphious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down