Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question

+3
Smarty_Marty89
basisud
niners5Xchamps
7 posters

Go down

Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question Empty Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question

Post  niners5Xchamps December 22nd 2010, 20:48

So I was playing this morning and was 1 knife away from lightweight pro so I went into one more match. So after the match i check the stats and it turns out I made over $64,ooo in that single match. I only got 10000 points in bonuses. So, it had to be a glitch right?

And one more thing. If Ghost can hide you from spy planes, eliminating a 3 killstreak, shouldnt Flak Jacket give you immunity to a RC Car, just sayin.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question Empty Re: Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question

Post  basisud December 23rd 2010, 01:38

I thought Flak Jacket was supposed to protect u from RC cars? I know i've had one blown up at my feet and didn't die but i don't use flak jacket anymore because there has been less and less RC cars.
basisud
basisud

Back to top Go down

Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question Empty Re: Weird Money Glitch & Flak Jacket Question

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 23rd 2010, 02:29

it has to be directly between your legs. If you jump or dolphin dive it wont kill you.. Also if you are running hacker especially in search you can dive over claymores and will give you minimal damage.. Just sayin.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 23rd 2010, 02:41

Yeah try going into a private match with 200,000 COD points on your public account and coming out with 0 COD points...So many gamechanging glitches in black ops...
As per flak jacket question, you are safe so long as you are running/jumping/diving etc.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 23rd 2010, 02:46

Shadowmaster wrote:Yeah try going into a private match with 200,000 COD points on your public account and coming out with 0 COD points...So many gamechanging glitches in black ops...
As per flak jacket question, you are safe so long as you are running/jumping/diving etc.

running/jumping/diving etc is the whole game. the greatest thing in search is the jump prone shot... just sayin
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 23rd 2010, 02:53

Smarty_Marty89 wrote:
Shadowmaster wrote:Yeah try going into a private match with 200,000 COD points on your public account and coming out with 0 COD points...So many gamechanging glitches in black ops...

running/jumping/diving etc is the whole game. the greatest thing in search is the jump prone shot... just sayin
I agree. Though I prefer to pul back on my thumbstick and go prone, you get to the ground faster than jumping, but ehh same shit different way.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 23rd 2010, 03:18

Never had any weird money glitches on my account (mainly because I never have over 3000 at a time) but it would suck to lose allot of money instantly or suddenly gain allot of money in one match.

Also Flak Jacket can't be too overpowered, like if you can't run away from a car that pretty much needs to dry hump your leg.... I like flak jacket and I have proven that it is impossible to kill yourself with only a semtex while you have it on, so saying stuff that it should be bumped up more is kinda ridiculous don't ya think?
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) December 23rd 2010, 03:43

i think it should be total immunity as well. Ive still died running flak jacket by someone using that stupid car. Right now ghost is the most op perk in the game because nothing else matches it in the first slot.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 23rd 2010, 13:01

Exactly, Ghost gives immunity to a Spy Plane so why shouldnt Flak Jacket give you immunity to an RC Car, what if you cant dive out of the way in time. I dont mean to buff up the percentage of explosives Flak Jacket protects you from, but just to give immunity to the RC Car like what Ghost does.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 23rd 2010, 13:13

niners5Xchamps wrote:Exactly, Ghost gives immunity to a Spy Plane so why shouldnt Flak Jacket give you immunity to an RC Car, what if you cant dive out of the way in time. I dont mean to buff up the percentage of explosives Flak Jacket protects you from, but just to give immunity to the RC Car like what Ghost does.

Well said.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  iowan25 December 26th 2010, 14:17

Ghost pro is by far my favorite perk in slot 1. Ive had several enemies run right by me when im prone, they just assume im dead. Bad mistake, cuz they get a tommahawk in the back, ha.
iowan25
iowan25

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 26th 2010, 16:35

Well, in my opinion Ghost is just a cheap perk.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down