Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC

4 posters

Go down

Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC Empty Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC

Post  Guest February 12th 2010, 02:58

1st: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (nintendo 64) and Mario Kart 64 (also nintendo 64...cant beat the classics)
2nd. Call of Duty 4
3rd. Battlefield 2

if you want go ahead and make it top 5 or top 10 or whatever Very Happy

ALSO: I just recently found out how to get nintendo 64, NES, SNES, gameboy color, and gameboy advanced games on your computer. Below is the how to video to play N64 games on your computer. You will have to install different emulators (the things that run the games) to be able to run anything other than N64 games. The games are classified as ROMs (no idea what that is) and are found in the second link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ifP75E9ptk

www.freeroms.com/n64.htm

Back to top Go down

Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC Empty Re: Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC

Post  YounggGun(Josh) February 12th 2010, 12:51

ROMs is Read only memory
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC Empty Re: Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC

Post  Guest February 12th 2010, 20:04

ahhhhh ty

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah February 12th 2010, 20:05

1. bubble bobble (original horrible arcade version, on mame)
2. ghost recon (original)
3. shinobi (original, terrible arcade version circa 1990s, on mame)
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

http://www.shamilk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 12th 2010, 21:48

1 Final Fantasy 7
2 Need For Speed (ANY)
3 resident evil original
4 army of two

these are in no particular order but i would have to say FF7 is my #1 fav. game

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) February 13th 2010, 01:35

1. MW2
2. WoW
3. Tetris
3. any pinball game
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah February 13th 2010, 02:20

pinball is awesome! played some at a pub the other day...
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 13th 2010, 15:52

i <3 pinball. Zen pinball is friggen awesome at the PS Store btw. Also i used to play WoW but every time i went back to play it again (been playing on and off since like 2006) i got obsessed and then got bored lol. Havent played it since like early '09 now but i think i was level 72 or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah February 13th 2010, 19:29

hahaha panda sounds like me with that torchlight game...got all obsessed played it for a week straight and havent played it since.
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 13th 2010, 22:34

yeah i played borderlands for a few weeks after christmas and havent played it since. Same with Dragon age, bought it in October, played it for 2 weeks and logged like 20 hours on it and now just recently started playing it again. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 16th 2010, 19:49

Been thinking hard, heres my list, god im old!!!!!

1. LEMMINGS, PC- most simple yet addictive game ive ever played
2. Hogs of War, PS- voice of Rick Mayall, a sort of take on worms, was an awesome game, anyone remember it?
3. Snake, NOKIA Mobile phone. ADDICTIVE!!
4. Doom, PC. The original one with its crap graphics yet was still scary!
5. Goldeneye, N64. Was this the inspiration behind COD? When i was at uni we bought one to relive old time, for a while it was used more that the XBOX360! 4 player was insane!

Also worth a mention, Command and Conquer PC, Apache Longbow PC, Mob Wars Facebook, and ofcourse Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Oh, i forgot TETRIS. I must have wasted atleast 6months of my life playing that!

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah February 16th 2010, 20:28

hahahaha nice...loved doom
yeo man I love command and conquer...I want that new one...Apache longbow was dope!
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 17th 2010, 01:23

ive only ever had command and conquer generals Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 18th 2010, 22:23

Cant pick only 3

1. Call of Duty MW2
2.Crash Bandicoot series
3.Fallout 3
4.World of Warcraft (My first video game addiction)
5.Diablo 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 18th 2010, 22:26

WoW was my first too, then CoD lol

Back to top Go down

Post  chaos_marine13 February 26th 2010, 09:42

lol wow heres my list
1. MW2
2. TES IV Oblivion -its best on pc with mods
3. Dawn of War -space marines rules
4. Pokemon all of them especially the GBC editions, Gold, Silver, & Crystal
chaos_marine13
chaos_marine13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 1st 2010, 13:53

1. Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2
2. Zelda (N64)
3. Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64)
4. Call Of Duty 4, (But I have to admit, MW2 is probably going to take its place. Graphics, kill streaks, weapons, everything just improved)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 4th 2010, 15:38

1. final fantasy 7
2. tetris
3. super mario bros (any on the snes)
4. street fighter turbo on the snes
5. any pokemon on the orginal gameboy or gameboy colour
6. the classic command and conquers

(For anyone else who enjoys the classic command and conquers, they have been rereallsed them for free as a download at http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic)

Back to top Go down

Top 3 All-time favorite games AND N64,GBA,GBC,NES,SNES games on your PC Empty my all time favs

Post  Guest March 7th 2010, 13:51

1. Final fantasy
2. Golden eye
3. Super Mario
Still have my original NES bought in 1987 (still works lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 18:06

PC top 3
1 - Dawn of War
2- Heroes of might and magic (from 3 onwords)
3- Diablo 2 Lord of destruction

PS3+PS2 top 3

1- CoD MW2
2-Final fantasy (any)
3-Red dead redemption

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) July 3rd 2010, 02:48

1-5. FFX
6-9. Diablo 2
10. err... ff7? nothing else comes close to those 2 for me

anyone saying mw2 needs to find better games to play -.-'
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 12:29

1: Super Mario World
2: Mario Kart (SNES)
3: Cod4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum