Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy B day

+3
StevenJones
TheLighterDark
YounggGun(Josh)
7 posters

Go down

Happy B day Empty Happy B day

Post  YounggGun(Josh) January 17th 2011, 12:19

We missed it. but SB's B day was the 11th woot 1 year =DDDD

we have had a gr8 year full of ups and downs but we made it. Keep it up DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Happy B day Empty Re: Happy B day

Post  TheLighterDark January 17th 2011, 16:53

Congrats everyone who has been here a year! Smile
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones January 17th 2011, 18:13

Yay almost a year!

Anyways, I want to take some time now to recognize how significant this one year milestone is. For those of us who have been here for a while, we all know the ups and downs this clan had had. I think the biggest challenge we faced occured when almost half the clan left because "we weren't competitive enough". This seriously crippled the organization, and we were almost through.

*Start playing pomp and circumstance in the background*
But then, we all came together and decided "No, we are not going to let this be the end of the Sinful Brigade. We are going to keep our heads up high and get through this."
And we did.
Through a massive recruitment effort, we were able to get back on our feet and become strong again. Now, we are almost as large as ever, and we probably have the highest amount of active members.

I want to give a special thanks to Steve, or Kingkiller611, for starting this clan. It really was an awesome idea, and look how much we've grown. I think that the only way we have to go i up, and the skies the limit for the Sinful Brigade.

Very Happy
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 17th 2011, 18:22

StevenJones wrote:Yay almost a year!

Anyways, I want to take some time now to recognize how significant this one year milestone is. For those of us who have been here for a while, we all know the ups and downs this clan had had. I think the biggest challenge we faced occured when almost half the clan left because "we weren't competitive enough". This seriously crippled the organization, and we were almost through.

*Start playing pomp and circumstance in the background*
But then, we all came together and decided "No, we are not going to let this be the end of the Sinful Brigade. We are going to keep our heads up high and get through this."
And we did.
Through a massive recruitment effort, we were able to get back on our feet and become strong again. Now, we are almost as large as ever, and we probably have the highest amount of active members.

I want to give a special thanks to Steve, or Kingkiller611, for starting this clan. It really was an awesome idea, and look how much we've grown. I think that the only way we have to go i up, and the skies the limit for the Sinful Brigade.

Very Happy

had a tear in my eye
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 17th 2011, 19:00

I joined around 6 months ago (2010-06-06) and I loved it from the first day, there are so many great people on here and are always fun to play with. I remember a lot of things from this clan and I have become a better player than what I used to be. I'd like to give specific thanks to Steve, Steven, Mike, Travis (no matter what your travis, so deal with it Razz ), Martin, and a lot more that I can't think of. I know this year will be better than the last <3
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLighterDark January 17th 2011, 19:09

Good stuff Steven, and now you can thank yourselves that you did because you have me as a consolation prize.
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 January 18th 2011, 12:05

yay<3

lets all get drunken drunken drunken then dress like jocolor jocolor jocolor then do some cyclops cyclops cyclops then get some Sleep Sleep Sleep then feel Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed after we realize what we did No No No

and im glad you guys all like it so far! it's been a lot of work, but it's been worth it.

thanks for being such great members!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) January 18th 2011, 13:11

we are pro, npnp
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)