Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL OF DUTY 4!!!

+2
Smarty_Marty89
StevenJones
6 posters

Go down

CALL OF DUTY 4!!! Empty CALL OF DUTY 4!!!

Post  StevenJones February 23rd 2011, 13:50

I just picked up cod4 today.

IT IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER.

Unlike black ops bullshit, if I outplay someone here, I get the kill.

My k/d is 4. That's right, 4.0. It is fucking amazing.

If anyone has it, let's rape together.

If you don't have it, BUY IT.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY 4!!! Empty Re: CALL OF DUTY 4!!!

Post  Smarty_Marty89 February 23rd 2011, 13:54

i have it but run across the same hacking problems as mw2.. Every lobby seems to have a speed hack or something and cant play legitimately..
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  steve523 February 23rd 2011, 14:34

cod4 was the worst call of duty id ever played. It was all about whos gun was superior. So it all depends on who you fire against. There is only 1 game of pure skill that has ever existed in history. That is counter strike. The best were the best, and the worst were the worst. None of this evening out bullshit and "balanced" weapons. You had to earn the better guns each game. If you were good, however, you could kill anyone with any gun. pure skill. respect. holla.
steve523
steve523

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLighterDark February 23rd 2011, 15:26

steve523 wrote:cod4 was the worst call of duty id ever played. It was all about whos gun was superior. So it all depends on who you fire against. There is only 1 game of pure skill that has ever existed in history. That is counter strike. The best were the best, and the worst were the worst. None of this evening out bullshit and "balanced" weapons. You had to earn the better guns each game. If you were good, however, you could kill anyone with any gun. pure skill. respect. holla.

And let me guess. The overpowered gun was the MP5? I don't think that in all my days playing CoD 4 (and that's around three weeks playing time) that I ever came across a "Oh everyone uses that gun" problem. I got killed by a different gun in every game. No guns were cheap, and each had their advantages and disadvantages.

While I agree with your Counterstrike proposal, I think it's completely ridiculous to say that CoD 4 is anything less than the best game in the series.

The maps are 100% balanced. There is no bullshit SnD advantages, no ridiculously good spots, and they all looked pretty damn nice as well.

Was there problems with that game? Of course, as there is with any game. But truth be told, it was simple and fun. The [new age] CoD games (BO and MW2) are just too over-embellished. Too many killstreaks, too many perks, too many guns, interactive environment (BO), etc.
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) February 23rd 2011, 15:30

cod 4 did have its op weapon...m16 = laser rifle.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  steve523 February 23rd 2011, 15:31

you misunderstood me. I was saying that i dont like having all weapons balanced. For example, gun a is good against gun b, but bad against gun c. Gun b is good against c and bad against a, etc etc. I don't like everyone having equal guns. I like people earning there guns in game, rather than due to overall gametime (like its set up now with unlocking weapons)
steve523
steve523

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones February 23rd 2011, 19:17

Lol whatever. I'm having super fun and I'm destroying everyone. This was basically a call to everyone to play it with me.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps February 23rd 2011, 21:07

I will def. play it with you guys.

That is...if I ever get off GTA4 and Brotherhood.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down