Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen!

5 posters

Go down

Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen! Empty Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen!

Post  YounggGun(Josh) January 25th 2012, 15:29

Its me YounggGun,

Its been a wile. Seeing the old site makes me happy.
before I ask what everyone has been up to I think I will start with what I have been doing.

For the most part I have been playing World of Warcraft/ macroing it up on SC2.
I have also been playing a bit of skyrim. I say a bit because I only have a lvl 10 toon lol.

What have you all been up to?

And what happened to the "new" website?
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen! Empty Re: Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen!

Post  Zranny January 25th 2012, 20:57

we all liked the old site more, new doesnt always mean better, plus we started here and it just feels more like home, ive been playing skyrim and mw3, kinda moving away from mw3 and am looking forward to boarderlands 2!
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen! Empty Re: Hallo! Gut zu der alten Seite wieder zu sehen!

Post  niners5Xchamps January 26th 2012, 15:33

Yeah the old site does feel more like home. Ive lost interest in mw3 and bf3 for a while now so I mostly been playing madden. I should get Uncharted in soon so I will be playing that too.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 26th 2012, 18:37

I've been playing Madden 06 some ps2 action
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) January 26th 2012, 19:15

i play mw3 every few days but i started playing diablo 2 again, oh god i missed this game
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum