Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get a nuke

5 posters

Go down

How to get a nuke Empty How to get a nuke

Post  Zranny August 12th 2010, 14:52

Do you like to blow people away? literally? well this is my first post as a member, but im a seasoned player and I think people need some info on how to get a nuke since I never see anyone in game with that kill streak on. Were going to cover a few main points for getting a nuke.

For getting a nuke you cannot run around like a mad man with your gun blaring, you need to either camp, or pace your self around the outside of the map with a silenced weapon. Remember silenced weapons dont decrease the damage but just makes them less accurate, but its worth the exchange for not appearing on the radar.

for your loadout you should be thinking of classes like this.

heres your basic nuke class.
Acr silenced
shotgun m1014 grip
semtex or claymore, your choice
stun grenades, so u can chuck them fast to avoid being killed
perks
scavenger is a must or if you use a gun with a big mag then use sleight of hand.
you can either use one of the 3 perks here. stopping power( which just adds more dmg)
(cold blooded) my personal choice since stopping power doesnt make that much of a difference, and it helps so much more, it basicly hides u from everything, and theres nothing worse than getting hit by a uav when your trying to hide. and theres hardline, and i wouldnt recommend this perk for big maps, only for maps such as highrise or terminal and such, it makes getting a nuke so much easier.

For your third perk I would choose ninja pro and nothing else, because theres alot of people with headsets who listen to footsteps of people coming by,and theres alot of people using heartbeat sensor.

some other good classes to use are

scar silenced
spas red dot
semtex
stun
scavenger
coldblooded
ninja

ump45 silenced or with fmj
spas redot
semtex
stuns
marathon
stopping power or coldblooded
ninja pro so they dont hear u running.

If your big on getting nukes as I am then party me cause nuking is very tough if your trying to solo it. with a team nuking is considerably easier and much less frustrating.

best maps for nuking are these, just because of the spawn locations and the lack of cover.

wasteland
karachi
scrapyard
rust(if u can)
bailout
overgrown
crash
terminal
afgan

these maps are less likely
skidrow
underpass
derail
storm

for a list of where the best spots to be are just msg me , hope this helps.

Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

How to get a nuke Empty Re: How to get a nuke

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 16:02

Hey dude, I know your new and all but that should be posted in the Mentor section of this website. Just for future reference Very Happy
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) August 12th 2010, 16:18

most ppl dont run nukes because you are just losing out on kills, not because they cant get one =\

silences DO lower damage...idk where you get your information from.

If you are nuking i suggest using slight of hand alot more then scav. You only need to get 7 kills with ur mag, and every gun kills in max 4 bullets
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 16:21

MicoJive your correct in some areas and not in others. The Silencer does not reduce the damage but it Reduces the range. This means that the damage per bullet will drop lower sooner. This is why an ACOG/Thermal on an Assault Rifle will do sleightly more damage at long range.

Also The Vector at long range takes 5 bullets to kill.

Don't argue with the nerd.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) August 12th 2010, 16:29

if it takes 2 bullets to kill with ump unsilenced close/mid range, and put a silencer on it it now takes 3 bullets...reducing its damage.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee August 12th 2010, 17:12

I run around like a mad man untill I get my harriers
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny August 12th 2010, 18:17

using sleight of hand has its ups and downs. you dont want to use it on a big open level, its more reserved for highrise and other maps like those, although i never have a problem with aiming in time so scavenger works perfectly, plus i like to pick up more claymores or nades, and with me i just shoot at alot of stuff that i think might be a person so thats why i need the extra ammo. Running around tho is way less efficient than just pacing your self since we all know that the games spawn trigger is retarded and will spawn people behind you. btw one more thing for mico, some people may not want to nuke because theyre missing out on kills, but whats the difference if you are level 70? you might as well try to challenge your self a bit because if you can nuke why not? most people cant solo a nuke, they need a team or a nube tube camper class.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny August 12th 2010, 18:21

micojive wrote:if it takes 2 bullets to kill with ump unsilenced close/mid range, and put a silencer on it it now takes 3 bullets...reducing its damage.
take a look at the range with the ump with silencer lol, its so low
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone August 13th 2010, 04:30

Well it shouldn't be that way, since the UMP45 only loses 5 damage after around 10m compared to that damage loss at 24m
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 2nd 2010, 20:08

silencers decrease damage over range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster September 27th 2010, 15:36

Wow so different from what I do for nukes.
m16 or famas is ALOT better to use than an auto- silenced weapon in my opinion. Because you can longshot easier and 1 trigger tap.
Here's my nuke class:
M16 red dot
AA12 Ext. Mags
Scavenger w claymores
Stopping power/coldblooded
Ninja.
And I have 3 nukes on favela(1 kill streakless) 1 on estate (Intervention only) and 1 on skidrow(2 minute nuke) (plus 4 times getting 24 kills no lie lmao), I think what maps you get nukes on are all about personal preference and how comfortable you are with your surroundings, not how the map is set up. I think if you want a nuke you should just play with the nuke equipped for a while and see what you feel most comfortable with. Like if I used a scar-h silenced cold blooded class for nukes I would never get a nuke because I couldnt kill anyone before time ran out with such a low dmg class (I get nukes in CTF). Everyone should post their nuking classes, i'de be interested to try out some new ones and see how they work for me.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 27th 2010, 16:29

Well I only ever gotten one nuke so I can't really say much, although I have gotten countless 24 killstreaks just to get noob tubed. This was the class I used for most of my 24 killstreaks:

Primary Weapon: Tavor Assault Rifle -21st century with a suppressor
Secondary Weapon: Benelli M4 with a Grip (in Modern Warfare 2 it is the M1014)
Equipment: M18 Claymore anti-personnel mine... or just a claymore Very Happy
Special Grenade: M84 Stun Grenade
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro
Death Streak: Final Stand

Killstreaks:
Pavelow - 9 kills
Chopper Gunner - 11 kills
Tactical Nuke - 25 kills

Tactic: Camp like a little bitch for 9 kills, then move to a place where nobody goes and wait for the pavelow to do its work for the chopper gunner.

Note: Idfk why I put in all of the official names of the weapons in here, I don't actually know the names off by heart
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster September 27th 2010, 17:00

sacconj355 (James) wrote:Well I only ever gotten one nuke so I can't really say much, although I have gotten countless 24 killstreaks just to get noob tubed. This was the class I used for most of my 24 killstreaks:

Killstreaks:
Pavelow - 9 kills
Tactical Nuke - 25 kills

Tactic: Camp like a little bitch for 9 kills, then move to a place where nobody goes and wait for the pavelow to do its work for the chopper gunner.

Note: Idfk why I put in all of the official names of the weapons in here, I don't actually know the names off by heart
Lmao nice. I've used that exact class before too. Wow pavelow instead of harrier? Thats pretty pro, bro. Haha a terribly noobish idea just hit me when you put final stand as a death streak down. Kill yourself 4 times with a semtex. Then go for the nuke w final stand on so when you get noob tubed on your 24th kill your still alive and u kill the mother fucker for your nuke Cool .
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 27th 2010, 17:08

Shadowmaster wrote:
sacconj355 (James) wrote:Well I only ever gotten one nuke so I can't really say much, although I have gotten countless 24 killstreaks just to get noob tubed. This was the class I used for most of my 24 killstreaks:

Killstreaks:
Pavelow - 9 kills
Tactical Nuke - 25 kills

Lmao nice. I've used that exact class before too. Wow pavelow instead of harrier? Thats pretty pro, bro. Haha a terribly noobish idea just hit me when you put final stand as a death streak down. Kill yourself 4 times with a semtex. Then go for the nuke w final stand on so when you get noob tubed on your 24th kill your still alive and u kill the mother fucker for your nuke Cool .

The only downside to that is that Headshots/explosives negate the effect of final/last stand, so it wouldn't matter anyway. Although I have done that trick before, but I wasted it before I got my pavelow
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster September 27th 2010, 18:45

Oh your right. I didn't think of that, haha I hate to say this but I might very well try that. Sadly I cant do it in CTF because of spawn delay but whatevs. I'll let you know if i'm successful haha.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 27th 2010, 18:50

Sweet, I might actually go for a nuke again if it works.

Also I forgot to mention my class that I did get my nuke with.

Primary Weapon: Intervention with Thermal
Secondary Weapon: I forget but most likely the .44 magnum akimbo
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Stun
Perk 1: SoH Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro
Death Streak: Copycat

Killstreaks (It was for fun, never actually thought I would get it)
Harrier
Pavelow
Nuke

Domination
Wasteland
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster September 27th 2010, 19:00

sacconj355 (James) wrote:Sweet, I might actually go for a nuke again if it works.

Also I forgot to mention my class that I did get my nuke with.

Primary Weapon: Intervention with Thermal
Secondary Weapon: I forget but most likely the .44 magnum akimbo
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Stun
Perk 1: SoH Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro
Death Streak: Copycat

Killstreaks (It was for fun, never actually thought I would get it)
Harrier
Pavelow
Nuke

Domination
Wasteland
Yeahh I just started trying to get nukes this saturday it had never interested me before that because I figure if your gonna get 25 kills in a row your gonna win anyway so why need a nuke. I had only had one before that now I haz 4. Dudee, I have that EXACT class as my class number 8 right now but with usp's in place of the magnums. (I used magnums last prestige). Nuke with intervention for fun? So chill.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down