Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBe Application

+18
wascallyrabbit
Zranny
KKobes101
xxGrimmReaperxx
CookiezNcreem
Al_Qinaas
Klate15
KingKiller611
Travee
spuddd35
Shadowmaster
Smarty_Marty89
YounggGun(Josh)
Da_Killa_Jr
James_Saccone
Firefly_BDH
MicoJive (Mike)
StevenJones
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SBe Application - Page 2 Empty Re: SBe Application

Post  Travee November 23rd 2010, 23:49

StevenJones wrote:Travis you are not in the clan I thought... make up your mind please...

I just want to play GB with u guys
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Qinaas November 24th 2010, 01:26

PSN:Al_Qinaas
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): M16a1 Suppressor and Red Sight
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: I use to be on gamebattles with socom 1,2,3, and I believe it was the fourth one but Quit when I got a xbox 360.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):Yes, not mine but in the works of getting my own.
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:Strong, really Strong. Like I don't think that I have gone a round under 10 kills strong.
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:My strengths are I know how to go around corners, I know how to provide backup, I also know and can learn as well as adapt to other strategies. Weaknesses are I need people I can count on to have my back, I hate getting shot in the back.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:Offensive, but I adapt to the opponent's play type also, so I will play to the occasional defensive method.

Al_Qinaas

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezNcreem November 27th 2010, 19:32

PSN:CookiezNcreem
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three):Galil,Commando,Spectre
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:none. lol
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):if you mean like a turtle beach,NO.
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:7
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:Strengths:Consistent,accurate,Fast reflex,

Weaknesses:Terrible against a camper
Terrible against backstabbers
Terrible on a team that fails. Ex:a bunch of lvl 20s Vs 3rd prestiges.
and im on the team with lvl 20s.

WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:a Little bit of everything.
offensive mainly,but can be defensive in more tactical modes.
(s&d,HQ)

I know this is a little to quick to be asking to be elite..but i think i can make it. :)

CookiezNcreem
CookiezNcreem

Back to top Go down

Post  xxGrimmReaperxx November 30th 2010, 02:57

PSN: WaR-PaRtY_DoG

FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): AK4U w/ Silencer, Famas w/ Red Dot Site, Last choice unknown.

PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: No.

DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): I have a BlueTooth. (guessing that's considered a mic, right?)

ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: Depends on my mood; 6 - 9.

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:
Strengths; Defensive Playing, Support.
Weaknesses; Rushing, Aggressive playing, Short fuse [quick to anger]

WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Defensive/Support.
xxGrimmReaperxx
xxGrimmReaperxx

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 30th 2010, 03:16

To everyone who has applied, please read this:

In order to make the GB team, we need to get to know you. We need to understand what kind of player you are, and how you will work as part of a team. A mic is essential, since communication is vital during a GB match.

If you are really serious about becoming a part of the Sinful Brigade Elite, please do the following:

1. Start using the tag [SBeR]. This indicates to us that you are trying out for the Elite team and will cause us to pay attention to you more.

2. START COMMUNICATING. If you have a mic, use it. Let us hear your call outs, advice, and overall personality as we're playing online. GB is all about this teamwork.

3. Play with SB members regularly, especially StevenJonesss, Smarty_Marty89, and niners5xchamps. Befriend them, and you'll have a good shot at getting onto the team.

4. Get to know us. Be active on the forums and on the game. We need to be able to reach you for a GB match, so it's good to know that we can contact you easily.

So...if you're still interested in trying out for the team, slap on that [SBeR] tag. StevenJonesss or I will let you know when we think you're ready to be part of the GameBattles team, and to be able to use the SBe tag. It takes about a week or so, since most of you guys are new, so don't get discouraged easily. And keep that tag on for as long as you want to tryout. We will guide you until we think you are fit for the team. And if you are getting antsy about being accepted onto the team, talk to StevenJonesss, and he'll let you know where you stand.

Goodluck!

Twisted Evil
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones November 30th 2010, 19:43

KingKiller611 wrote:To everyone who has applied, please read this:

In order to make the GB team, we need to get to know you. We need to understand what kind of player you are, and how you will work as part of a team. A mic is essential, since communication is vital during a GB match.

If you are really serious about becoming a part of the Sinful Brigade Elite, please do the following:

1. Start using the tag [SBeR]. This indicates to us that you are trying out for the Elite team and will cause us to pay attention to you more.

2. START COMMUNICATING. If you have a mic, use it. Let us hear your call outs, advice, and overall personality as we're playing online. GB is all about this teamwork.

3. Play with SB members regularly, especially StevenJonesss, Smarty_Marty89, and niners5xchamps. Befriend them, and you'll have a good shot at getting onto the team.

4. Get to know us. Be active on the forums and on the game. We need to be able to reach you for a GB match, so it's good to know that we can contact you easily.

So...if you're still interested in trying out for the team, slap on that [SBeR] tag. StevenJonesss or I will let you know when we think you're ready to be part of the GameBattles team, and to be able to use the SBe tag. It takes about a week or so, since most of you guys are new, so don't get discouraged easily. And keep that tag on for as long as you want to tryout. We will guide you until we think you are fit for the team. And if you are getting antsy about being accepted onto the team, talk to StevenJonesss, and he'll let you know where you stand.

Goodluck!

Twisted Evil

By the way we bribe easy with $20 PSN cards.

Just saying.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SBe Application - Page 2 Empty KKobes101 Application oops i posted the wrong place 1st time haha

Post  KKobes101 November 30th 2010, 20:07

PSN:KKobes101
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three):FAMAS, AK74-u, COMMANDO
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:Yes for call of duty 4, world at war, and MW2 the team leaders all stopped looking for matches
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):yes turtle beach
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:im a smart, and well rounded player and quick reactions, weakness is that i get too excited when i do good sometimes and run around like im superman and cant die
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:a stealthy player

KKobes101

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny December 2nd 2010, 04:15

hey guys ill join sbe for game battles, since benny is quitting he offered me his position, if u dont believe me then just ask him when hes on next.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  wascallyrabbit December 3rd 2010, 12:00

PSN: wascallyrabbit
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): Famas, Commando, and any other assault rifle
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: Yes, but minimal. I played in a 2v2 ladder with a guy I met online so it didnt work out because of timing issues. We did go I think 3-0 or 2-1 so like I said not much.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): Just a mic
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: Pry a 7 or 8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: My strengths are that I am a strong defensive and objective player. I try to pick kill streaks and a style that helps the team the most. My weakness is that I get a little fool hardy sometimes when the pressure is on by rushing into combat before thinking.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: I am defensive/ stealth. I rarely play a game without using a silencer and ghost.

I know I am new to the clan but I think I can help out a lot. I will finish adding you guys on psn, and look out to show you all my skills.

wascallyrabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezNcreem December 5th 2010, 23:52

OMG!
I WANT TO PLAY MY FIRST GAME OF GB!!OMG.
IF I HAVE TO DO A 1v1 WITH THE BEST IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW I WILL!
CookiezNcreem
CookiezNcreem

Back to top Go down

Post  i-pass94 January 9th 2011, 23:00

PSN: i-pass94

FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): ak74u grip...commando silencer....gailil dual mags

PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: none pale

DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): yessir

ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: a strong 7 maybe 8

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: strengths- work work decent under pressure, great spawn traper, very good with run and gun, work good with team's.
weaknesses- tend to stick with run and gun when i shoul lay low..aka get killed for running out dumbly, tend to run back to camper to try and get revenge kill! Also im a bit mic shy Laughing but if you talk to me i aways respond Razz

WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: run nd gun, team player, objective player ( demo, SnD, domination )

i-pass94
i-pass94

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_morphious January 22nd 2011, 00:18

PSN: killer_morphious
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): aug, commando, famas
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: no
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): yes
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 7-8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: i like to play as a team. Strategic game play. I get tunnel vision and rush into ambushes.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: depending on how my team is playing and what type of game mode we are on.

killer_morphious

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 22nd 2011, 03:27

Come on brah, put your age in, nobody is gonna troll you for who you are... unless your like only 5 years old, then I might have a small problem with it Razz
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 22nd 2011, 03:50

James_Saccone wrote:Come on brah, put your age in, nobody is gonna troll you for who you are... unless your like only 5 years old, then I might have a small problem with it Razz

considering he is almost twice your age I don't think you are one to make comments.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 22nd 2011, 03:52

I'm just saying, I don't think there should be any reason to not put your name on here, I really don't care about ages as long as they are not like 5 years old. I know I'm not "of age" to play this game yet, and I'm only 15 but I don't think people should be shy about his/her age on here.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_morphious January 24th 2011, 02:45

James_Saccone wrote:I'm just saying, I don't think there should be any reason to not put your name on here, I really don't care about ages as long as they are not like 5 years old. I know I'm not "of age" to play this game yet, and I'm only 15 but I don't think people should be shy about his/her age on here.

killer_morphious

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) January 24th 2011, 19:11

Idk about you guys but i think this is an apply thread move discussions else were. any thing you say try telling it to this...
SBe Application - Page 2 Baby-tux-01
From your Admin YounggGun
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  iowan25 January 31st 2011, 13:08

psn: xxLiquidatioNxx
weapons: commando, spas, ak47
No exp. in GB
headset: Turtle Beach Px21
scale: I feel like I'm around a 5 or 6.
strengths: Map knowledge (except Hanoi) I hate this map. Understand how to play each game mode
weaknesses: Not familiar with callouts but getting better. Internet connection, usually have 3 bars or less.

Ive played with most SBe members including yourself (StevenJones), I know you guys can outplay me day in and day out, but I can hold my own against the norm.

I kinda like to play slow and get a feel for the flow. I always think tactically,,examples, stay near cover, flashbang aroung corners, drop shot, knowing the range of my weapons.

iowan25
iowan25

Back to top Go down

Post  Klate15 February 6th 2011, 16:34

PSN:klate15
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): the U the 47 and mpL
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:yes with u guys
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:8.8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:S-im a team player ill take deaths for the team.W-i seem to get cocky and die x)
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:im a teamplayer lol

Klate15
Klate15

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones February 6th 2011, 19:43

Klate15 wrote:PSN:klate15
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): the U the 47 and mpL
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:yes with u guys
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:8.8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:S-im a team player ill take deaths for the team.W-i seem to get cocky and die x)
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:im a teamplayer lol

You're also a badass.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Klate15 February 8th 2011, 17:46

Thanks Very Happy
I dont like pushing these ideal but i feel like i should be wth u guys (sbe)
Im just trying to make sure im on top of the list for it
Klate15
Klate15

Back to top Go down

Post  Phelaar March 28th 2011, 13:03

PSN: Phelaar
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S): Galil, L96A1, Commando
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: None
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): No, just a mic
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 7
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?: Long kill streaks, usually get at least to 6 or 7 every game, also get gunship or dogs pretty often, I win probably around 80% of 1v1 situations
WEAKNESSES?: Get shot in the back 90% of the time I die, although I can get long kill streaks, I can also die pretty often
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Sniper or offensive, depends on the game mode and which side im on (attacking or defending), and I play team games only (no FFA)

Phelaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2