Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to Apply? Post Here!

+103
Got_IcEd3
supermario15
ic3man2300
TechN9ne4L1fe
du_esnshiza13
kenny522
dylanwalker
djwicked1224
College_Boy17
bellavec
Ultracheesecake1
LorenzoHowTheF
Quikscope_robot
Breathballa22
Hakai
Phelaar
moony142
Inf1n1tejest
xJawzV2
Smithguy666666
rue93
failed_cremation
TweediestWhale
seannski12
A1RMYLES
texxkempt
Ainticute
CALMDOWn
Nick2897
tazrjs2001
KILLER_B11
Timster97
Human
DCorrao
Dizman
Thekingdavis575
wofire
Plasmicdeath
DeePwnedYou334
KingMandigo334
theskyends
SlickFlip
ZeroMedic
achmed1234
Bushidotwo
Headshotz_x10
nickred896
LikidySplit
FUfalcon68
b7star
KhaosKrazy---
volp19
eastmesa31
Shamus Shai
hotrodjim
wascallyrabbit
UndeadKiller
Calle08
KiLLa4Life20
jrodny89
thizzlemane
racer4life329
AkimboSlice
xxGrimmReaperxx
TheLighterDark
steve523
mechanix544
ParrotSDC
YounggGun(Josh)
CookiezNcreem
StevenJones
Widower_UA
vampirelupus
NimbleShot
Jnymack123
KornHoled
Al_Qinaas
gildea909
killer_oracle
Elcskater
dopey313
dj9129
Klate15
Buck1320
Spawn32405
DeathBros
iowan25
Fryd79
rayray
mhgdoom
Clarence_0wn3d_U
JL BigOski
zDiablo
The_CHEEZMAN
texalex-2
Jea_jakalope
i-pass94
spuddd35
rmmurphy4983
jaydeegan86
James_Saccone
polishmushroom
KingKiller611
107 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ready to Apply? Post Here!

Post  KingKiller611 November 25th 2010, 23:49

vampirelupus wrote:PSN: vampirelupus
Do you have a mic?: Mine broke. I need to get a new one, will do ASAP.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Own Black Ops, might get MW2 at some point.
How did you find us?: Google searching for PS3 clans.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Fun and friendly group, getting to know the people I play with, and teamwork.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Nope, I've never had a reason to join one.
How often do you play online? I play pretty often, but I also do MNR online and WoW (all casual), so I balance my time between games.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Anytime between 5pm-midnight most weeknights, and I'll stay up til 2am or later on weekends.
Any specific questions or concerns?: I'm new to COD, but I was instantly addicted. I know I'm pretty average at it right now, but I am willing to take advice on improving my playing skills and plan on playing often to get better.

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely.

The following established members have offered to welcome new members. Please add these PSNs immediately. When you send them a friend request, make sure you include "SB" somewhere in the message:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

Please accept any/all of their party invites when you see them. Once you are part of their SB party, feel free to send friend requests to any other SB members you meet online.

I hope you enjoy it here!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Widower_UA November 26th 2010, 08:43

PSN: Widower_UA
Do you have a mic?: No, but im workin on gettin one
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black ops
How did you find us?: Google
What are you looking for in a clan?: Teamwork, maturity, all around fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes quite a few clans across a bunch of games
How often do you play online? usually everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Usually from like 12pm - 8pm, somewhere in there
Any specific questions or concerns?: How does the whole try-out process go as getting into the elite squad?

Widower_UA

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 26th 2010, 13:28

Widower_UA wrote:
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes quite a few clans across a bunch of games
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Usually from like 12pm - 8pm, somewhere in there
Any specific questions or concerns?: How does the whole try-out process go as getting into the elite squad?

Welcome to Sinful Brigade! Feel free to browse around our forums and post freely.

The following established members have offered to welcome new members. Please add these PSNs immediately. When you send them a friend request, make sure you include "SB" somewhere in the message:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss - talk to him about the elite team

MicoJive

Please accept any/all of their party invites when you see them. Once you are part of their SB party, feel free to send friend requests to any other SB members you meet online.

KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones November 26th 2010, 17:49

Widower_UA wrote:

Add me and I can talk to you about getting into the elite squad.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Ello

Post  CookiezNcreem November 27th 2010, 12:46

PSN:CookiezNcreem
Do you have a mic?:yup.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:COD3,COD4,COD5,COD6,COD7.
How did you find us?:PSN forums
What are you looking for in a clan?:a clan that freakin rocks my socks.
Any prior clan experience? Explain:WSS(Why so serious),Very LARGE clan,But because it was so large,they never noticed me,or what i did for them.
How often do you play online?Alot.Nuff said lol
What times are you usually online (include time zone):: 5:00+ CENTRAL, ONWEEKDAYS
Weekends,ON and Off during the day.You can text me to get on if you want me to x)
Any specific questions or concerns?:None,just hope i can get in!

CookiezNcreem
CookiezNcreem

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) November 27th 2010, 15:31

CookiezNcreem wrote:PSN:CookiezNcreem
Do you have a mic?:yup.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:COD3,COD4,COD5,COD6,COD7.
How did you find us?:PSN forums
What are you looking for in a clan?:a clan that freakin rocks my socks.
Any prior clan experience? Explain:WSS(Why so serious),Very LARGE clan,But because it was so large,they never noticed me,or what i did for them.
How often do you play online?Alot.Nuff said lol
What times are you usually online (include time zone):: 5:00+ CENTRAL, ONWEEKDAYS
Weekends,ON and Off during the day.You can text me to get on if you want me to x)
Any specific questions or concerns?:None,just hope i can get in!

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun <------ BANANA

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss - talk to him about the elite team

MicoJive

YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Application

Post  ParrotSDC November 27th 2010, 16:46

PSN: ParrotSDC
Do you have a mic?: I intend to get one soon.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops on PS3, previous three on other platforms.
How did you find us?: Google.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Friendly people without horrifyingly strict rules and a nice atmosphere.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Been in a clan before when i played a very old TPS, but didn't stay long.
How often do you play online? Usually every day.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Time zone is GMT, and I play at various times of the day from late morning to mid evening. No specific times, though. It depends what I'm doing.
Any specific questions or concerns?: Are clan events and stuff like that timed around US times?.

ParrotSDC

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 27th 2010, 17:10

ParrotSDC wrote:PSN: ParrotSDC
Do you have a mic?: I intend to get one soon.
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops on PS3, previous three on other platforms.
How did you find us?: Google.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Friendly people without horrifyingly strict rules and a nice atmosphere.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Been in a clan before when i played a very old TPS, but didn't stay long.
How often do you play online? Usually every day.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Time zone is GMT, and I play at various times of the day from late morning to mid evening. No specific times, though. It depends what I'm doing.
Any specific questions or concerns?: Are clan events and stuff like that timed around US times?.

Due to timezone restraints, we are currently only accepting people from either the United States or Canada. If this excludes you, we're sorry. But we're sure you will have much more fun with a clan that is in your timezone. Goodluck finding a clan from the UK! I'm sure there's plenty of options. If you really can't find one, let us know and you can try it out. But I know from experience that people from the UK don't last here long, simply because they don't get the full clan experience.
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty New recruit here......

Post  mechanix544 November 27th 2010, 21:18

PSN: Mechanix544
Do you have a mic?:yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:MW2, Black Ops
How did you find us?:google search
What are you looking for in a clan?:people to play BO with and have some fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain:yes, Vast Empire SW club
How often do you play online?every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:every day,
Any specific questions or concerns?:Nope

Hello Everyone, my name is Walter (mechanix544) and i am new here. Looking to join up a fun group of guys to play Black Ops with and crush some peoples!!!! I am currently stationed at Fort Gordon GA, I am a staff sargeant in the US Army. My occupational skill is medic with a foxtrot identifier (Flight Medic). Have been deployed to warzones twice, once Iraq, once Afghanistan. Cant wait to meet some people and get in here and play!!!!! Message me on PSN so we an hook up!!!

mechanix544

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 28th 2010, 02:15

mechanix544 wrote:PSN: Mechanix544
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:MW2, Black Ops
How did you find us?:google search
What are you looking for in a clan?:people to play BO with and have some fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain:yes, Vast Empire SW club
How often do you play online?every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:every day,
Any specific questions or concerns?:Nope

Hello Everyone, my name is Walter (mechanix544) and i am new here. Looking to join up a fun group of guys to play Black Ops with and crush some peoples!!!! I am currently stationed at Fort Gordon GA, I am a staff sargeant in the US Army. My occupational skill is medic with a foxtrot identifier (Flight Medic). Have been deployed to warzones twice, once Iraq, once Afghanistan. Cant wait to meet some people and get in here and play!!!!! Message me on PSN so we an hook up!!!

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

And thank you very much for your service to our country. God Bless America. cheers cheers
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty hey

Post  steve523 November 28th 2010, 23:39

PSN: steve523
Do you have a mic?: yea
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: cod2/3/4/waw/BO
How did you find us?: google -> ps3 forums
What are you looking for in a clan?: somewhere where i can play around with folks and once in a while scrim
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes in dod1.3 cal-o and cal-m for about a month back in the day.
How often do you play online? depends, sometimes zero hours a day, sometimes 4 or so.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: EST - random times
Any specific questions or concerns?: do you guys set up scrims with other clans and do you do fun private matches often?
steve523
steve523

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty TLD's Application

Post  TheLighterDark November 29th 2010, 00:59

PSN: TheLighterDark
Do you have a mic?: My backup Triton headphones just broke recently, but I'm getting another pair of TurtleBeach headphones at Xmas, sorry about that. :/
Which Call of Duty games do you have/plan on getting?: Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Black Ops of course. I'll be getting all future Call of Duty games if time and money allow.
How did you find us?: Random Google search, a member of yours posted on another forum... Nice effective advertising!
What are you looking for in a clan?: People who kick ass. That's all there is to it. I'm tired of playing by myself, being stuck with stupid fuckers, and losing. 'Nuff said.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Absolutely. A member of RuE ThE DaY (we kicked ass, 512 win streak MW2) for over 3 years, and a member of many others, none of which were as good as R7D.
How often do you play online? Well, I'm in college so time is scrunched at times, but typically 20 hours a week or more with the release of Black Ops. Depending on whether or not I have friends online, time can change rapidly.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4:30Eastern-2AMEastern
Any specific questions or concerns?: Nah, but here's my Black Ops stats if you want them:

Win Loss Ratio: 198-247 (.Cool - I play with scrubs and lose. Lol.
Most Kills: 82
Time Played: 3 days
Kill Death Ratio: 8903-4618 (1.93) - I know, not great, but I try to mix up game modes.
Prestige 3
Killstreak: 18
Most Used Killstreaks: RC-XD, Spy Plane, Care Package, Napalm Strike, and Attack Helicopter

Overall, I'm a solid player who typically plays HC HQ and Ground War and I'm looking for people who love to win and are capable of winning. Your site seems nice and the people here, more so.

Happy playing -- TLD
TheLighterDark
TheLighterDark

https://facebook.com/willwiv

Back to top Go down

Post  xxGrimmReaperxx November 29th 2010, 02:35

PSN: War-Party_Dog

Do you have a mic?: Yes, sir.

Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Black Ops. [ for now, but I plan on getting MW2, MW, WaW]

How did you find us?: Google. I was looking for a clan via and one of your members posted on a Clan recruitment site.

What are you looking for in a clan?: Both Causal and Competitive.

Any prior clan experience? Explain: Not really. I was in ACG (Armored Core Gaming) for a month or so and got kicked out for expressing my thoughts about people using the Voice Changer.

How often do you play online? As much as possible.

What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Random actually, but im on the majority of the day. I can also get on if/when needed if contacted by Clan Leader(s). Time Zone; Pacific Time

Any specific questions or concerns?: None. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
xxGrimmReaperxx
xxGrimmReaperxx

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 29th 2010, 03:57

To steve523, TheLighterDark, and xxGrimmReaperxx:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

To steve523- If we meet up with another clan and they seem respectable, we will set up friendly private matches. And if a lot of us are on, we will play private matches for fun. We also compete on GameBattles.com, and if you would like to compete with us, talk to StevenJonesss about joining our Elite team

To TheLighterDark- great stats, don't worry about the headphones, we just like to talk a lot as we're playing, it makes it a lot more fun. We love winning and are very capable of winning...if you want to see an example of us owning with a full team of 8 in ground war, watch this: Sinful Brigade Ground War Domination. Feel free to check out the rest of our videos in that playlist as well.

To xxGrimmReaperx- I'm sorry that you were part of such a petty clan. Feel free to voice your opinion about anything here. We've never kicked anyone out, and would only do so if they were actively and repeatedly harassing other members of SB. We're laid back; we just want to win and have fun.

I hope you all enjoy it here!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Clan Application

Post  AkimboSlice November 29th 2010, 23:03

PSN: BurnShot226
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have?: COD 4, MW2, & Black Ops
How did you find us?: Searching the web for a clan...
What are you looking for in a clan?: People to play with, fun, teamwork, quickscoping Very Happy (hopefully...), maybe tournaments and related competions...
Any prior clan experience? Yes... Explain: Game Battles, leisure play in parties, quickscope matches...
How often do you play online? Around an hour or so a day...
What times are you usually online?: 3:30p.m. - 5:00p.m. (Eastern Time) other times pending due to homework, etc...
Any specific questions or concerns?: Not really... Just hoping to have fun...

Last edited by AkimboSlice on November 29th 2010, 23:07; edited 1 time in total
AkimboSlice
AkimboSlice

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone November 29th 2010, 23:06

To AkimboSlice:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  racer4life329 November 30th 2010, 13:48

PSN: racer4life329
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Moden Warfare 1 & 2, Black Ops
How did you find us?: Playstation boards
What are you looking for in a clan?:to have a good time, play with fun gamers, tournaments, gamebattles
Any prior clan experience? Explain:yes I played with a clan named b3$t me and about 15 people made. We did really well.
How often do you play online? Everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am mountain time
Any specific questions or concerns?: nope

racer4life329

Back to top Go down

Post  thizzlemane November 30th 2010, 14:32

PSN: thizzlemane
Do you have a mic?: yes
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: mw2 / black ops
How did you find us?: google search: ps3 black ops clans
What are you looking for in a clan?: Just looking to meet some new ppl and have fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: no
How often do you play online? usually everynight 7pm-2am
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: lol i cant remember, i live in indiana if that helps..i think its central time
Any specific questions or concerns?: when can i start haha

thizzlemane

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 30th 2010, 15:14

To racer4life329 and thizzlemane:

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Ready to Apply? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty JRODNY89

Post  jrodny89 December 1st 2010, 08:03

PSN: jrodny89
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:cod 4 mw2 black ops
How did you find us?:psn
What are you looking for in a clan?:People to play with
Any prior clan experience? Explain:No
How often do you play online?Almost every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:4pm-12am eastern time
Any specific questions or concerns?:When can i play!?
jrodny89
jrodny89

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 December 1st 2010, 11:59

jrodny89 wrote:PSN: jrodny89
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?:cod 4 mw2 black ops
How did you find us?:psn
What are you looking for in a clan?:People to play with
Any prior clan experience? Explain:No
How often do you play online?Almost every day
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?:4pm-12am eastern time
Any specific questions or concerns?:When can i play!?

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  KiLLa4Life20 December 2nd 2010, 03:44

PSN: KiLLa4Life20
Do you have a mic?: Yes, Getting Px21 soon
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Mw2, Black ops
How did you find us?: Someone on Ustream.com Machinima
What are you looking for in a clan?: Clans that like having fun Casual games, not againts MLG Tryhards. Very Happy
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Yes, I play with my cousins and Friends.
How often do you play Online?: All The Time.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4:00AM 10:00AM.
Any specific questions or concerns?: I would like to play with most people as much as i could.

KiLLa4Life20

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 2nd 2010, 04:15

KiLLa4Life20 wrote:PSN: KiLLa4Life20
Do you have a mic?: Yes, Getting Px21 soon
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Mw2, Black ops
How did you find us?: Someone on Ustream.com Machinima
What are you looking for in a clan?: Clans that like having fun Casual games, not againts MLG Tryhards. Very Happy
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Yes, I play with my cousins and Friends.
How often do you play Online?: All The Time.
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4:00AM 10:00AM.
Any specific questions or concerns?: I would like to play with most people as much as i could.

Smarty_Marty89

YounggGun

niners5Xchamps

StevenJonesss

MicoJive

James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Calle08 December 2nd 2010, 11:15

PSN: Calle1996 (no im not borned 1996, i had my first dog then)
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Have: Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops
How did you find us?: Have been looking for a CoD clan on PS3
What are you looking for in a clan?: Other players to talk and play with, I dislike to end up with other people.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Nope
How often do you play online?: Mostly everyday, not on Sundays before 17:00 though
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: Afternoons around 15-00 (Paris GT+1)
Any specific questions or concerns?: What games do you play most? (Domination, HQ, Demolition, Ground War etc.)

Calle08

Back to top Go down

Post  UndeadKiller December 2nd 2010, 13:03

PSN: DizzieAzrael
Which Call of Duty games do you have / plan on getting?: Mw2, Bops / W@W.
How did you find us?: The spam on other clan recruitment posts (dont worry i found it lol! )
What are you looking for in a clan?: Teamwork (playing the objective.)
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Yes. [GODZ]-SOCOM1-3//[PNT] R2/// [?dat] Mw2/// etc.
How often do you play online? Everyday
What times are you usually online (include time zone)?: 4pm-12am CMT (-6:00 GMT)
Any specific questions or concerns?: Teamwork (playing the objective.) What games do you play most? (DOM,HQ,GW?), how active do i have to be on this forum? scratch thats about it...

Last edited by UndeadKiller on December 2nd 2010, 14:54; edited 2 times in total

UndeadKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next