Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A littler help please?

4 posters

Go down

A littler help please? Empty A littler help please?

Post  James_Saccone December 1st 2010, 22:02

Okay so I'm just wondering if I put a couple games in my fileshare, would somebody look at them and tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong? It seems like I'm having a problem with finding out what route to take or what guns to use, any help would be greatly appreciated Very Happy
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

A littler help please? Empty Re: A littler help please?

Post  niners5Xchamps December 2nd 2010, 01:11

I could do that. I mess around in Theater mode and stuff when online is getting to me. Just tell me what games and stuff.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 2nd 2010, 04:19

All 6 are in my fileshare, the last one (bottom right) was just something that I thought would be a class that I never thought would work but gave my a decent game in domination.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 2nd 2010, 22:23

Ok, I'll take a look and let you know what I think.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones December 3rd 2010, 01:03

Excellent.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 3rd 2010, 14:17

So I watched 5 of the 6 games and Steven watched 2 I think. And we both came to the conslusion that you are playing the game like MW2 and running around too much. And while you were running around you ran through the middle of the map alot. And in almost every case you died. So try to stay around the outskirts of the map and peek in every once in a while. I almost never go in the middle of the map and there is really no need to unless capping HQ or the B flag. And when you were using the shotguns, idk if it was intentional or from habit or something else, but, like I said above, you were using them like MW2 shotguns except for the 2 or 3 tears that you went on.(end of launch game and streak on WMD). Those streaks were perfect examples of how you should use a shotty. So just try to stick to that if your going to use a shotty. AS for route running, just dont go in the middle of the map unless needed. And while running the outside if you encounter someone there will probably be more. Just be cautious, but dont stay in one spot too long, because they will spawn behind you. Last thing, I know you like the AUG, but it seemed like you weren't totally accurate with it, but I didnt check the accuracy stat though. I would suggest using something with a lower fire rate like the AK or the commando. Just try em' out and see how you like them. If you don't then, oh well.

niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 3rd 2010, 18:18

niners5Xchamps wrote:So I watched 5 of the 6 games and Steven watched 2 I think. And we both came to the conslusion that you are playing the game like MW2 and running around too much. And while you were running around you ran through the middle of the map alot. And in almost every case you died. So try to stay around the outskirts of the map and peek in every once in a while. I almost never go in the middle of the map and there is really no need to unless capping HQ or the B flag. And when you were using the shotguns, idk if it was intentional or from habit or something else, but, like I said above, you were using them like MW2 shotguns except for the 2 or 3 tears that you went on.(end of launch game and streak on WMD). Those streaks were perfect examples of how you should use a shotty. So just try to stick to that if your going to use a shotty. AS for route running, just don't go in the middle of the map unless needed. And while running the outside if you encounter someone there will probably be more. Just be cautious, but don't stay in one spot too long, because they will spawn behind you. Last thing, I know you like the AUG, but it seemed like you weren't totally accurate with it, but I didn't check the accuracy stat though. I would suggest using something with a lower fire rate like the AK or the commando. Just try em' out and see how you like them. If you don't then, oh well.

Thanks for all the help Niners, I'll try my best to include these tips in my game play. As for the gun choice, I laid off the AUG and tried the AK-47 and I like the AK more, but once I get better with aiming you can bet my ass that I'm going back to the AUG... it just looks so sexy!

As for the routes, I do usually try to run on the outside of the map, but I was just messing around really, I might do some of my try hardish style later and put up another 5 games on each type of gun.

Also as for me playing like MW2, that was my first FPS ever, so I guess it was only natural of me to play the same way, I'll be more aware of things next time.

One question though, what is a good perk setup, It is a bit difficult to find out which ones to pick for me (It would be greatly appreciated if you could give me one specifically for my Spas-Crossbow Class.

Thanks Again!
-James Very Happy
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 3rd 2010, 21:39

I saw no problem w/the perks you were using. Steven says that steady aim helps the shotguns and I really havent used them so you could try steady aim, unless you like the fast reload too much.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 3rd 2010, 22:05

Reloading shotguns is slow even with Sleight of hand... or maybe I just got used to the quick reload when I used Sleight of Hand on my AK-47 Dual Mag Very Happy

Anyways if you want, I put up 5 new games, remember you only have to look at them if you want, although I like the help, I don't like wasting other people's time
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 4th 2010, 01:24

I'll check em' out for ya.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah December 6th 2010, 10:07

yo im gonna upload some of mine... I was getting decent K/D's with the AUG but I switched to the FN-FAL and im gettin my ass handed to me... my K/D has gone inverted now... The Aug is pretty powerful and if you catch 'em theyre usually dead but my aiming isnt the greatest and the AUG is sorta just masking that... hence the FAL.... anyways ill upload and get the L33T players to helpz me Smile
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

http://www.shamilk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum