Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been awhile

2 posters

Go down

Its been awhile Empty Its been awhile

Post  InTheFac March 6th 2011, 01:03

Whats up SB. Its been awhile. 4 5 months idk? I was just watching tv & I thought of the ps3 and then SB. So yall still play GB? Do any of you have a 360? I hardly play ps3 anymore since I got my 360. How do yall BO? That game is so noob friendly I cant stand it. The AK74u is such a bitch weapon. Anyways if any1 has 360 & CoD4 or Mw2 my gamertag is: InTheIFace
If you have 360 post your gamertag as reply plz. Thnx. Ltr.

InTheFac

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile Empty Re: Its been awhile

Post  i-pass94 March 6th 2011, 11:19

if thats a bitch weapon then so is the tar-21. the tar21 is widly used just like the 74u and its way over powered. bitch weapon=kills bitches
i-pass94
i-pass94

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile Empty Ok?

Post  InTheFaz March 6th 2011, 11:47

Why did u bring the Tar into the question? Every gun in MW2 is overpowered. With no juggernaut to balance Stoppping Power, almost every gun in the game is able to hold its own. In BO however, with no stoppping power, the AK74u kills in 3-4 bullets on a consistent basis. & if a player grabs host the AK74u is like cutting butter with a hot knife. Its to good damn easy, & I personaly dont find it 2 be fun. & no im not a scrub. My KD on BO was 2+ with a 1+ win loss.

InTheFaz

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps March 6th 2011, 14:27

Wow. He was giving an example. And because MW2 wasn't noob friendly right??? The 74u is similar to the Tar in its uses. And at range the 74u takes 5 shots while all of the Assault rifles take only 3-4. A bad player can not get a good score with a 74u and host. You have to at least have some skill.

And your still a scrub.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down