Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade

3 posters

Go down

My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade Empty My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade

Post  KingKiller611 May 7th 2010, 00:58

Hey SB,

I have my last final next Thursday, May 13th. As a result, I will be home that day and will hopefully be on MW2 either that night or the next day at the earliest. I am sorry I have not been able to play with you guys the past couple of months, but I was unable to bring my PS3 and TV back to school with me after spring break. I hope there are no hard feelings about that scratch.

Anyway, I would like to know if you guys have any concerns or suggestions about the operation of the clan that you would like me to address when I return. I'm out of touch with how things have been going online, so please fill me in. It'd be better to know what you guys want me to adjust now, so that I can do so as soon as I come back.

Also, for those of you who are new members and have sent me a friend request, I'm sorry I have not been able to accept it. Leave a post on this topic and you'll be the first ones I accept. I rather accept active new members than inactive ones.

Another thing I plan to do is clean up the forums. They've gotten rather crowded, so I plan on sending a lot of old topics to the basket. For those of you that don't know what a basket is, it's basically a trash section of the forum that no one can see, but I will still have access to it in case we need to refer to it. If there is any particular topic that you would NOT want to be deleted, tell me about that here.

I can't wait to do some good ol' killing with you guys again!

Faithfully yours,
king KingKiller611 king

Last edited by KingKiller611 on May 20th 2010, 04:02; edited 1 time in total
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade Empty Re: My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade

Post  StevenJones May 8th 2010, 14:02

I'm really stoked to finally play with you kingkiller. from what ive heard, we can pwn n00bs together! Smile
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade Empty Re: My Return as Leader of the Sinful Brigade

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 22:57

im so glad that you are back dude

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 May 18th 2010, 00:47

its good to be back shadow, and i hope we get to play together soon!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TideToGo May 20th 2010, 19:49

KingKiller611 wrote:its good to be back shadow, and i hope we get to play together soon!

Welcome back bro make sure you add me Very Happy

T1d32g0
TideToGo
TideToGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down