Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

+5
VoLcOm592
chaos_marine13
rahjiggah
YounggGun(Josh)
KingKiller611
9 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty Re: This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 25th 2010, 22:22

Welcome to the Sinful Brigade!

As a new member, feel free to familiarize yourself with the forums. You can find our complete active member list HERE.

Feel free to add everyone on the list, and don't hesitate to join us online!

Please remember to use [SB]
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty Re: This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

Post  Guest April 27th 2010, 18:49

PSN: Frostwolf121

Do you have a mic?: Yep

How did you find us?: Google Very Happy

What are you looking for in a clan?: To meet some great people and to have fun playing with them online

Any prior clan experience? Explain: Alot... on the PC i was in many a clan, ranging from HALO to CoD4, i have been a leader of a CoD4 clan with a friend, we had 2 of our own dedicated servers at the time, and i have competed in CoDLeague matches with the clan Pro-Rage, but kinda got bored at the PC so decided to try my hand on the PS3....

Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? I'd give whatever rank my best shot Smile

Will you tell your friends about us?: Of course Smile

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty New PSN

Post  Guest April 27th 2010, 19:42

PSN: OriginalGamertag
Do you have a mic?: Ya
How did you find us?: My other name intheface
What are you looking for in a clan?: idc
Any prior clan experience? Explain: ya SB
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? kinda
Will you tell your friends about us?: always do

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 27th 2010, 23:19

@Frostwolf121 and OriginalGamertag

As a new member, feel free to familiarize yourself with the forums. You can find our complete active member list HERE.

YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty application

Post  SaS-Sold April 28th 2010, 07:02

PSN:SaS-Soldier89
Do you have a mic?:yes
How did you find us?:internet search
What are you looking for in a clan?:experience and fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain:none
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB?deffo
Will you tell your friends about us?:yh if the clan is good enuff probs will be so yh!!

SaS-Sold

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty application

Post  Guest April 28th 2010, 07:07

PSN:SaS-Soldier89
Do you have a mic?:Yes
How did you find us internet search
What are you looking for in a clan?:experience and fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: none
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB?deffo
Will you tell your friends about us?: yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iehova April 28th 2010, 16:58

PSN: Iehova333
Do you have a mic?: yes
How did you find us?: Played against you guys (or pretenders rocking the tag) before in TDM. Put up impressive numbers so I Googled the clan.
What are you looking for in a clan?: People more aligned with my skill level. My Kill/Death is great, but wins/losses are not.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Member of Soviet Union "CCCP" and more recently Team EnvyMe "nVm3"
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? If I'm called upon, sure
Will you tell your friends about us?: Maybe 5 or 6 guys (the reliable killers) I can think of from Envy.

Iehova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 28th 2010, 19:49

w8... Team nV with hastro or a other one. because theres a famous one thats rivals against FeaR

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 28th 2010, 20:40

Hammy this is for applicsions and Acceptes only
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 28th 2010, 20:41

SaS_Soldier89

YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 28th 2010, 20:42

@Iehova

Thanks for your application. However, please create an account on the forums and post it again. Guests accounts are not acceptable.
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty Application

Post  Guest April 29th 2010, 15:12

Repost IAW YounggGun instructions... Sorry bout that

PSN: Iehova333
Do you have a mic?: yes
How did you find us?: Played against you guys (or pretenders rocking the tag) before in TDM. Put up impressive numbers so I Googled the clan.
What are you looking for in a clan?: People more aligned with my skill level. My Kill/Death is great, but wins/losses are not.
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Member of Soviet Union "CCCP" and more recently Team EnvyMe "nVm3"
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? If I'm called upon, sure
Will you tell your friends about us?: Maybe 5 or 6 guys (the reliable killers) I can think of from Envy.

@ Hammy: Not familiar with Hastro, but the crew's pretty big with many sub-groups loosely affiliated. Perhaps we just haven't played together yet. The two better known on the squad I run with are PappaSmokey and SMOKMYSKINWAGN. Mostly TDM or Mosh Pit. Maybe you've ran across us, maybe not. ***Apologizes ahead of time to YounggGun for non-related forum response to Hammy. Won't happen again. ***

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 29th 2010, 19:20

YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2010, 21:52

my bad.... crap! i did it again!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 30th 2010, 17:28

PSN:
Do you have a mic?:Yes
How did you find us?:A Friend In The Clan
What are you looking for in a clan?:in joining to be in a competitive clan
Any prior clan experience? Explain:no this is my first
Would you be interested in a higher position here in SB?: no
Will you tell your friends about us?:yes

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty app

Post  fair2mik April 30th 2010, 17:46

PSN: fair2mike
Do you have a mic?:no
How did you find us?:internet
What are you looking for in a clan?:competition
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB?yes sure
Will you tell your friends about us?:yea all i know

fair2mik

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 30th 2010, 21:46

@theft47

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) April 30th 2010, 21:47

@ fair2mik

Thanks for your application. However, please create an account on the forums and post it again. Guests accounts are not acceptable.
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 11 Empty app

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 09:18

PSN: fair2mike
Do you have a mic?:no
How did you find us?:internet
What are you looking for in a clan?:competition
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB?yes sure
Will you tell your friends about us?:yea all i know

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) May 1st 2010, 15:55

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 3rd 2010, 00:27

psn:dominikcz
Do you have a mic:Yeah
How did you find us: played with, and one of ur members is on my friend list
What are you looking in a clan: have fun and get better
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Not any clan that has a web site, but in world in conflict i was in lots of the highest ranking clans
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? Why not
Will you tell your friends about us?: Already did, and and future friends ill tell also

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) May 3rd 2010, 17:03

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Swartsun May 5th 2010, 06:59

PSN:Swartsund
How did you find us?
What are you looking for in a clan?: cool people to play with and to have fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yeah i have played in a small norwegian clan
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB?
Will you tell your friends about us?: yeah

tip: maybe ask for what class preferens becaus if evryone is the same class you will have problems vs some sort of ather team`s

Swartsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 13:01

fix of my last post
Swartsun wrote:
PSN:Swartsund
How did you find us? http://www.ps3multiplayer.com/forum/call-duty-modren-warfare-2/21517-mw2-clans.html
What are you looking for in a clan?: cool people to play with and to have fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yeah i have played in a little small norwegian clan
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? sure
Will you tell your friends about us?: yeah

tip: maybe ask for what class preferens because if everyone is the same class you will have problems vs some sort of other team`s
i have seen you are many people so this tip is maybe not that important

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) May 5th 2010, 17:18

Ps this clan is not about who uses what class we just want to have fun together. If you want to compete we have a programe for that
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next