Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

+5
VoLcOm592
chaos_marine13
rahjiggah
YounggGun(Josh)
KingKiller611
9 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 12 Empty Re: This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

Post  Guest May 5th 2010, 17:31

ok, thanks i added you on psn so please inv me to your games when im on Very Happy

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 12 Empty Re: This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one.

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 17:19

PSN: smithjw8
Do you have a mic?: not right now but interested in getting one
How did you find us?: searching the internet for good clans
What are you looking for in a clan?: friends to play MW2 with and a good helping environment
Any prior clan experience? Explain: none
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? if its available sure
Will you tell your friends about us?: definitely!

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) May 6th 2010, 17:30

Welcome to the Sinful Brigade!

As a new member, feel free to familiarize yourself with the forums. You can find our complete active member list HERE.

Feel free to add everyone on the list, and don't hesitate to join us online!

Please remember to use [SB]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 12 Empty My App.

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 19:47

PSN: KoRoZivE
Do you have a mic?: Ya
How did you find us?: Website
What are you looking for in a clan?: Cool Ppl
Any prior clan experience? Explain: Sure
Would you be interested in a higher position here at SB? Ya
Will you tell your friends about us?: Y not?
Im jst lookn for a clan 2 b laid bak wit. I am jst tryn this clan out, if it doesnt work ill let u no. i really dnt like it win ppl talk shit bout me and if they do i will proly leave becuz i dnt want 2 hurt any1 feelings. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) May 12th 2010, 23:05

Welcome to the Sinful Brigade! As a new member, please familiarize yourself with our forums. We need to get to know you, so please try to be active both on the forums and online. Don't hesitate to join our games, ask for an invite, or shoot us one yourself. You won't really be considered a full-fledged member until at least some of us get to know you. But we're friendly, so come on!

Our active, more-established members are listed HERE.

Our new recruits, such as yourself, are listed HERE.

If you want to add members, feel free to add anyone from either of those lists. My suggestion is to add Active Members first.

Again, welcome to the Sinful Brigade!
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 May 16th 2010, 17:18

test
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilbeast July 6th 2010, 17:02

PSN:lilbeast12
Do you have a mic?:yes
How did you find us?:my brother ( DA_KILLA_JR
What are you looking for in a clan?: a caln that respects each other doesnt ignore you and that likes to have fun
Any prior clan experience? Explain: yes didnt want to be in no more cause of people kick people for no reason
How often do you play MW2 online? a lot
What times are you usually online (include time zone)? 3pm-6pm 9-11pm central
Will you tell your friends about us?: yess i suree will becuzz he guys like to have fun

lilbeast

Back to top Go down

This application topic is too crowded. Please use the next one. - Page 12 Empty To lilbeast12

Post  KingKiller611 July 7th 2010, 10:15

Welcome to the Sinful Brigade! As a new member, please familiarize yourself with our forums. We need to get to know you, so please try to be active both on the forums and online. I see you have made an account here, so he next time you use our forums, make sure you use that account. Don't hesitate to join our games, ask for an invite, or shoot us one yourself. You won't really be considered a full-fledged member until at least some of us get to know you. But we're friendly, so come on!

Our active, more-established members are listed HERE.

Our new recruits, such as yourself, are listed HERE.

If you want to add members, feel free to add anyone from either of those lists. My suggestion is to add Active Members first.

Again, welcome to the Sinful Brigade. We hope you like it here!
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12