Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBe Questions

+4
MicoJive (Mike)
KingKiller611
James_Saccone
StevenJones
8 posters

Go down

SBe Questions Empty SBe Questions

Post  StevenJones August 12th 2010, 10:49

As Leader of the SBe, I want to know from all of you what you want out of a competetive team. Tell me in the comments below such things as:

- what you want the leadership to be like
- what you want the practices to be like
- what sort of atmosphere you want (super competitive, friendly, etc...)
- how you want us to tolerate winning and losing

These aren't the only things I want to know - the more input you all give, the better i can make the competetive experience for all of you!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SBe Questions Empty Re: SBe Questions

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 13:17

You know... this could be under the sbe section and not the news section. I'm just saying.

What should Leadership be like? The Leadership should go to the more dedicated people on the website and is good at the game.

What should the practices be like? MLG rules in a Private match, hopefully 4v4 or 5v5.

What type of atmosphere should we have? A mixture between friendly and competitive. We get mad at all the cheap tactics but we don't talk smack when we win.

How should we tolerate winning or losing? Well keep in mind that its just a game and we don't need to be harsh about it. As long as we have fun we shouldn't have a problem on if we win or lose.

Another thing that would be good it to setup our matches so that we are balanced. For example, We should have a defensive sniper, a regular defender, a supporter, and a rusher for a 4v4 match.

Also pick out sections of the map where each will focus on BEFORE we get in the game. Like take Highrise and split it up into 2 parts, our side an their side, and within our part split that up into 4 horizontal sections on where everyone should be.

We should get used to MLG variant matches to get us used to more difficult teams.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones August 12th 2010, 13:52

Cool thanks james. The reason i put this in news is because i want all people to see this, not just SBe members.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 August 12th 2010, 14:41

as a leader, i want you to be my dictator.

for the practices, i want it to be only GB rules. MLG idk, since we usually dont pick those matches. guys just make a note that MLG and GB rules are two separate things. you can play MLG variant, but you dont have to.

atmosphere = super competitive. regular SB is friendly, we need a part that actually cares...

winning = party for everyone, spam on the forums about our victory.

losing = cry and act moody for about 2 minutes min confused

but seriously if we lose our next SBe practice should focus on the maps and gametypes that we lost, using the same settings.
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) August 12th 2010, 15:55

even tho im not sbe quite yet ill still throw in my 2 cents.

leadership should just be that, leader. You tell people what to do and they should do it. Ask people to play a certain way on a map they do it without question etc

if you are going to take gb seriously, then practices need to be the same. Need to cover the basic game types, and get stratagies for each of them. People NEED to learn where to post up in capture the flag games, sit and camp for spawn locking in domination, and routes to take or not take in search

i think a competitive atmosphere is what would be required, but need to keep it friendly. Someone loses a 1v1? dont bitch them out, but offer advice where they could have done better. Cant clutch a 1v3? same thing.

Winning and losing, BE GOOD SPORTS. If you are terrible sports about both winning and losing you just get negative feedback on gb and that doesnt do anyone good. Be happy on forums if its a good win, and take a loss like a man (even tho you are mostly all 14 Surprised)
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 15:58

micojive wrote:even tho im not sbe quite yet ill still throw in my 2 cents.

leadership should just be that, leader. You tell people what to do and they should do it. Ask people to play a certain way on a map they do it without question etc

if you are going to take gb seriously, then practices need to be the same. Need to cover the basic game types, and get stratagies for each of them. People NEED to learn where to post up in capture the flag games, sit and camp for spawn locking in domination, and routes to take or not take in search

i think a competitive atmosphere is what would be required, but need to keep it friendly. Someone loses a 1v1? dont bitch them out, but offer advice where they could have done better. Cant clutch a 1v3? same thing.

Winning and losing, BE GOOD SPORTS. If you are terrible sports about both winning and losing you just get negative feedback on gb and that doesnt do anyone good. Be happy on forums if its a good win, and take a loss like a man (even tho you are mostly all 14 Surprised)

Hey I'm 15 Very Happy
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones August 12th 2010, 16:05

For all of you wondering about practices:

They will be intense. We are going to practice until we are a hardcore, effiecient killing machine. We are going to learn spawn trapping, choke points, and effective team tactics.

I will be creating a new GB team as soon as i get back so we can rebuild our clan and our reputation Smile
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 16:07

That would actually be a good idea because I think our clan is a little un organized when it comes to SBe on the website and on the GB site
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee August 12th 2010, 17:19

StevenJones wrote:As Leader of the SBe, I want to know from all of you what you want out of a competetive team.

You Mean as 1 of the Co-Leaders..........?

Last edited by xSr-Snipes (Travis) on August 12th 2010, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee August 12th 2010, 17:22

StevenJones wrote:For all of you wondering about practices:

They will be intense. We are going to practice until we are a hardcore, effiecient killing machine. We are going to learn spawn trapping, choke points, and effective team tactics.

I will be creating a new GB team as soon as i get back so we can rebuild our clan and our reputation Smile

when exactly will you be back..............I hope before I go back to school
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone August 12th 2010, 17:23

xSr-Snipes (Travis) wrote:
StevenJones wrote:As Leader of the SBe, I want to know from all of you what you want out of a competetive team.

You Mean as 1 of the Co-Leaders

Actually, he is the leader of SBe on the site...
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee August 12th 2010, 17:28

FML..........so im a regular member now
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 August 27th 2010, 04:46

How often do you plan on having GB games?

I think it should be a mandatory 3 per week or more.
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 11:28

one question from my part how can i become part of this team of gamebattles and also mlg and travis i know you asked last night if you think im gonna stick around my answer is now a definite yes yall are serious which is exactly what i have been looking for and if i was able to make this team ill be dedicated to helping you as much as possible. When i played with a few of yall the other day i had one great time. It made me feel like this is the place i need to be. Travis thats my final answer.

In a leader i expect you to be there to support but also be very discipline through actions, but also show me what you want us to do. I want you to be my mentor who i look to for advice and respect to the fullest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny August 27th 2010, 14:56

When we Lose i want steven to spank me.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 27th 2010, 15:07

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  The Megster August 28th 2010, 01:38

nice bike!!! I am going to get one before too long Smile
The Megster
The Megster

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 August 28th 2010, 03:19

get a harley like a real man
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 28th 2010, 04:00

hey i have a Harley too i just really love street bikes more this is 1 of 3 of my bikes lol actually the first one i ever got

Back to top Go down

Post  The Megster August 28th 2010, 06:10

geez what are you a rich kid?
The Megster
The Megster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 28th 2010, 11:08

god no im just a simple guy that has worked his ass off since 14 to get where i am in vehicles and just recently moved into my own place i work a sometimes 12 hour shift at around midnight to noon sometimes then i go straight to the college to work on getting my degree the last thing i am is rich for sakes i cant afford a mic lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down