Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Suggestions

+10
niners5Xchamps
MicoJive (Mike)
Ben
Travee
James_Saccone
Firefly_BDH
TideToGo
chaos_marine13
YounggGun(Josh)
KingKiller611
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: General Suggestions

Post  James_Saccone June 6th 2010, 04:05

This website and clan are great, everybody I have met so far are friendly and at least one person is on all the time, though lack of members on the site. Also applications are accepted very quicly and efficiently.

One suggestion you could do if you can is try to make the chat room on the home page smaller as a side bar and try to make one on every page and sorta connect them. That would awesome if you could.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 June 6th 2010, 21:54

i've tried to manipulate the chatbox because you're definitely right it's hard not having it on each page. I haven't figured out if you can do that yet though....so it helps to have two tabs open; one for chat, one for forum.

and yeah i've been thinking about posting new advertising; the only advertising ever done was in january.

i've been recently concentrating more on keeping members that are already here interested in it, rather than a massive amount of new members. a lot of new members at once usually leads to a lot of them leaving. its better to get to to know each one as the join.

so thanks for the suggestions and positive feedback, and i'll continue to work on getting more members Very Happy
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

General Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Very True...

Post  James_Saccone June 6th 2010, 23:55

Your right KingKiller, now that I've thought about it, if you had too many people joining it would be harder to maintain. And as for the chat box, keep on trying at it because it kinda sucks not being able to talk to people as your viewing the fourms (even though there is barely anybody on it Sad ). By the way is ypur PSN killerking as well? I want to add you unless your friends list becomes full Wink
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 7th 2010, 00:59

Well what you could try to do is to make the chat as a pop up window instead of it being on the homepage that way it would be small and easier to access. Also since I`m editing this post allot; below Da_Beast_12_97 stated a good idea about the sound on the chat, I give props to him for thinking that one up. That is very clever idea.

Going back to the names of stuff on page one I think if you ever had a change of mind and decided to change the squad names for the elite teams you could really use some funny names like as you said Waffles and pancakes, kinda have a theme instead of Delta, Echo, and Foxtrot. Like if you used waffles as defense you use pancakes for offense and french toast for Echo.

Now I know you can do this already as Da_Beast_12_97 has showed us all that you can change the colour of your text,but can you change the default text you use in the profile section of this website. If you can great, I cant seem to find it but if there isn`t, please add that in.

Also I have realized that I have been posting allot of feed back so if you see me editing a post it is just for trying to stop the multi-posting. And thanks king for listening to all of my stuff as well as all of the other peoples ideas.

Last edited by sacconj355 on June 7th 2010, 03:20; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : trying not to over post)
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee June 7th 2010, 01:15

we should have it also make a little noise so we can know when people are talking if you are on a different tab

General Suggestions - Page 3 Gnr17
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 7th 2010, 23:15

Hey king I got an idea (again)! Okay I might have been hardcoring the ideas at you but I'm sure this is the last one (At least until I think of another 1 Razz)

Okay so what if each user had their own blog, like on their profile or something. I think that would be awesome! Also I think there should be more organization in the fourms because i think if it was more organized it would function better and we would as a clan be more organized.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben June 9th 2010, 20:57

ers a suggestion for beast!!!! stop using dark colors...i have a hard time readibng them and whn u mix brite yellow and dark as hell purple it hurts my eyes
Ben
Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 21:51

damn straight ^

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 June 9th 2010, 22:07

i recently organized a lot of the forums. any specific suggestions on its organization?
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 10th 2010, 00:14

:King: heres a small list.

- Delete old topics

- Have the most recent post first rather than last

- any old users that haven't been on in a long time should be deleted for inactivity (delete the posts too)

- This last one doesn't have to do with organizational things, but is the a private chat avalible on http://www.board-directory.net/ and if there is add it to the PM section of the website.

- This also has nothing to do with above. If you could change the title of a topic, can u please change mine in the Mentor srction inyo something better then Hell I join!

Again I have been hardcoring the ideas and I'm sorry but I want this clan to be the most organized and most updated, along with the coolest features!

Last edited by sacconj355 on June 13th 2010, 03:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to add stuff)
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

General Suggestions - Page 3 Empty I Got A Sexy Idea

Post  Travee June 21st 2010, 22:45

How about we make a game jump............

We go from being a MW2 clan............2 being a Medal of Honor Clan also............but mostly MoH
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) June 21st 2010, 23:33

gross MoH is just a reskined version of bc2 =\ no thanks
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 June 21st 2010, 23:48

I'm not so sure about expanding to MoH...but I'm sure this clan will expand to accommodate Black Ops when it comes out in November.
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 22nd 2010, 02:16

micojive wrote:gross MoH is just a reskined version of bc2 =\ no thanks

EXACTLY. I have the closed beta (glitched it, didn't pre-order) and it is EXACTLY like BF:BC2. Only thing that's different is the character models, different guns, and different maps. The controls and the heavy feeling is still there. I don't expect much out of MoH since they partnered up with DICE who suck at making fun mp. The campaign may be excellent but a FPS is nothing without a good multiplayer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee June 22nd 2010, 02:24

HELP ME GLITCH IT................LOL
Travee
Travee

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 24th 2010, 03:27

Random idea: can you make char on posts, cause im makin a chart right now on the best gun in mw2 right now and i dont want to just put the winners on.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 June 24th 2010, 07:42

If I understand you correctly, you mean charts and graphs like bar graphs, pie graphs, etc?

My best suggestion would be to make whatever you were going to make on something like Microsoft
Excel first, then take a screenshot of it, crop it just to the chart, and upload it to a image hosting site.

Then post it here like an image rabbit
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 20:10

would anyone be up to do a riot shield group? Just to mess around in SnD and stuff. idk just an idea

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps June 24th 2010, 21:44

topherman95 wrote:would anyone be up to do a riot shield group? Just to mess around in SnD and stuff. idk just an idea

I would.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones June 24th 2010, 22:01

Im already pro with it so if you guys want help just ask >)
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben June 24th 2010, 22:09

i were ganna expand thn it should be with bc2 just cause tht game blows mw2 and its almost impossible to camp in tht game for more thn 3-5 kills cause of morters and about amillion different ways to take, good respawns, no crappy killstreaks, and vehicles arnt industrucable so i would give it a 9/10...its missin 1 because u get an ocassional team tht rocks your shit
Ben
Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 21:07

i cant be online until monday, but steven/niners, u guys want to do some riot shield team tactical when i get back?

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 25th 2010, 21:43

KingKiller611 wrote:If I understand you correctly, you mean charts and graphs like bar graphs, pie graphs, etc?

My best suggestion would be to make whatever you were going to make on something like Microsoft
Excel first, then take a screenshot of it, crop it just to the chart, and upload it to a image hosting site.

Then post it here like an image rabbit
Ill try that but I have decided to make an entire document instead of just a chart so can you upload documents to this fourm, if not ill just tell people to go down load it off of my site im making, Thanks!

PS: It is expected to be 58 pages or more
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone July 14th 2010, 01:01

I think we should try to involve javelins on this clan, I know decent spots on some maps and I could probably get my friend to help out. I think it would be fun f we could be the clan walking around with the javelin title and emblem (my friend has the 500 kill one and is getting close to the emblem). Give it a thought!

Also know that this sector will also help people about the spawns around the map for thats where they should be aiming their javelins.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) July 14th 2010, 14:26

explosives are for noobs!
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content