Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most amazing moment in game

2 posters

Go down

most amazing moment in game Empty most amazing moment in game

Post  Guest February 2nd 2010, 20:58

Basically every week you submit your most amazing moment(s) in a game from that week in any game.

For example ill say mine:

On Sunday(which I consider to be the LAST day of the week), I was playing COD4 on Pipeline, i decided to screw around a bit and use my M40A3 with the Acog scope. Well, I ran out from the tunnels to the basement by the trains. I ran outside of there, quickscoped a guy, jumped off the ledge into the trainyard and got a mid-air, turning, quickscope on some guy. After that i ran into a building and couldn't hardscope a guy for 3 shots while both of us were standing still which made me burst out laughing at the irony.

Back to top Go down

most amazing moment in game Empty nuke

Post  Guest February 15th 2010, 02:03

mine was just 2 days ago, i got my first nuke ever, on invasion, while attacking on demolition. good job Smile

Back to top Go down

most amazing moment in game Empty Re: most amazing moment in game

Post  Guest February 15th 2010, 02:12

BennyHanna69 wrote:mine was just 2 days ago, i got my first nuke ever, on invasion, while attacking on demolition. good job Smile

congrats Razz first nuke is always a fun thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 18th 2010, 22:26

No scope all pro challenge (Get a headshot collateral with a sniper rife)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 18th 2010, 22:27

hammynlogan wrote:No scope all pro challenge (Get a headshot collateral with a sniper rife)
Thats ... just .... amazing

Back to top Go down

most amazing moment in game Empty another 2 nukes

Post  Guest February 22nd 2010, 23:21

title says it all, 2 more nukes today, one of wich was in 2 minutes...everyone was pissed that i called it in so quick lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 23rd 2010, 12:28

I didn't do anything amazing, but I had the opportunity of being on the coolest Kill Cam I've ever seen. We were on the Wasteland map. I was on one side of the bushes that go up the center of the map, way in the back by the scrap yard sniping fish in a barrel. Then out off no where I get nailed with a thrown knife. Turns out some LMF (Lucky M*$%#$ F*$#$!) threw a knife clear from the other side of the center bushes way on the other side of the map, and it was on kill cam, WTF! I didn't mind because it was the coolest kill cam I've ever seen! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 24th 2010, 03:10

lol ridiculous knife throws that kill me make me rage

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) February 25th 2010, 01:22

i would have to say the time i got 2 head shots with 1 bullet. it was a termenal. they were in the front of the plane and i got them both was so cool. So cool that i got exsited and ran and fell off the building and died....but ya amzing.
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 25th 2010, 01:54

I was playing TDM on estate. I started off really good. 7-0 got Harriers.Went to 13-0, got Chopper Gunner. I ran behind the logs to go use the Chopper and the host left. The game couldnt find a host so it quit the game. Wtf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 25th 2010, 17:37

a few days ago someone used there nuke on rust (free for all ) and when it went slow motion I killed the guy that used the nuke using a sniper by quick scoping him in slow motion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 25th 2010, 22:32

niners5Xchamps wrote:I was playing TDM on estate. I started off really good. 7-0 got Harriers.Went to 13-0, got Chopper Gunner. I ran behind the logs to go use the Chopper and the host left. The game couldnt find a host so it quit the game. Wtf.

LOL

a few days ago someone used there nuke on rust (free for all ) and when it went slow motion I killed the guy that used the nuke using a sniper by quick scoping him in slow motion

EPIC!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 26th 2010, 01:43

PandaCrackW40R3 wrote:
niners5Xchamps wrote:I was playing TDM on estate. I started off really good. 7-0 got Harriers.Went to 13-0, got Chopper Gunner. I ran behind the logs to go use the Chopper and the host left. The game couldnt find a host so it quit the game. Wtf.

LOL

EPIC!

It happened again on CTF Sub Base. That could have been 2 nukes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 27th 2010, 19:09

I have another one, it was on terminal (TDM). I was on the balcony bit (just outside the bookshop bit) that looks over on to the planes and I jumped and quikscoped through the cockpit window into the plane and got 3 kills with one bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 15th 2010, 19:59

iAdams wrote:I have another one, it was on terminal (TDM). I was on the balcony bit (just outside the bookshop bit) that looks over on to the planes and I jumped and quikscoped through the cockpit window into the plane and got 3 kills with one bullet.

holy sh[censored] thats insane wanna 1v1 when i get my internet on again

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) April 15th 2010, 22:26

anytime you get an ace in S&D > all Smile

other then that...my first and only nuke. After you get either 1 or 10 there pointless
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down