Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So close to a nuke...

4 posters

Go down

So close to a nuke... Empty So close to a nuke...

Post  Guest February 3rd 2010, 23:30

I was at Invasion on TDM and started with 11 straight to get my chopper gunner. I came up 3 kills short of a nuke. omg i sweating bullets, my hands were shaking. I didnt know what to do. I tried to play it safe, but got killed by a semtex. man so close. Has that happened to any of you guys?

Back to top Go down

So close to a nuke... Empty Re: So close to a nuke...

Post  KingKiller611 February 3rd 2010, 23:39

that sucks dude

i think im going to start going for nukes, maybe ill practice with chopper gunners first

im dreading situations like that though lol
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) February 4th 2010, 00:56

i got a 27 kill streak in 1 game and didnt have the nuke unlocked. Sad so then i unlocked the ac130 cuz i thought "i will not get 25 streak for a wile.....i was wroung...i got a 26 kill streak the very next game... havent goten any thing close sence.
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 4th 2010, 06:48

I have one nuke then i got a 24 kills then the game end XD

Back to top Go down

Post  TideToGo February 4th 2010, 21:29

never got one before always sooo close i get my 11 kills and a few kills away i get shot down and then i die :S I hate it almost broke my controller
TideToGo
TideToGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 4th 2010, 21:44

that sucks man, hate when stuff like that happens.

the only thing that happens like that to me is when i get a 25 killstreak without a nuke on

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 02:48

One bad moment for me was I was playing DOM and the score wasn't over 100 when I get my chopper gunner. I get upto 24 killstreak, and right when I finish my chopper gunner, I get hit by a predator. Funny thing was, when I watched the killcam, the guy moved away from a triple kill with his pred and aimed it at me. I was in a small alley kind of thing behind a dumpster. I guess he figured out that was me in the chopper gunner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny August 17th 2010, 00:26

ive got 32 nuke so far counting the one i got today, and I have to say that when you do get close to a nuke you do get all excited, but worst thing you can do when your at a 22 killstreak or something is to move. If you move without teammates near you chances are that enemies are going to spawn in your location making you die. Getting a choppa or a ac130 means nothing, if you get it you just have to hope that they are spawning in the right location so u can spawn kill like nuts. I think ive been killed at 24 kill streak 17 times if I recall, and its very very anoying, also make sure u have a silencer or ur dead!
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down