Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black ops online Tips Remake

+3
Zranny
iowan25
TheGuyWhoPwns
7 posters

Go down

Black ops online Tips Remake Empty Black ops online Tips Remake

Post  TheGuyWhoPwns December 11th 2010, 23:49

Well, I'm doing a remake of my Black ops online Tips, because 1. I did a bad job 2. I only have 3 tips 3. All the 3 tips are obvious. I'm to try to make this right

First, I'm going to talk about tips that is maybe obvious
1. Keep cool. Don't be a loudmouth, just be calm and play the game.

2. Use the right sensitivity. Go in to combat training and figured out the sensitivity you like.

3. Don't use new perks, items, etc. Use something that give you more points.

4. Learn the maps, go into to private match or combat training and learning the maps. Figured out the best shooting spot, the best starting route, yada-yada-yada.

Now it's time for tips you might not thought of

1. Pace yourself. Learn when to shoot and learn when not to shoot

2. Use the tactical button layout. If you want to take cover faster, press the R3 button. It's faster and easier

3. Don't sprint around corners. If a enemy is right around the corner and you can't sprint, look around the corner and shoot him first

4. When using jammer try putting it next to a good place and stay with it. The enemy won't know where you are and you can sneak up to them and kill them
5. If you are one of those player who get small amounts of death and large amount of kill play search and destroy. You get like 500 exp per kill, 250 per assist, and I think 1000 per plant/defuse. Trust I got to 40,000 to 14,000 exp playing in 3 or 4 games!
Well, that all the tips I can think of, but I will edit this topic if I figured a new tip. If you got a tip, leave a comment about it below.

Last edited by TheGuyWhoPwns on December 13th 2010, 23:57; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New tip!)
TheGuyWhoPwns
TheGuyWhoPwns

Back to top Go down

Black ops online Tips Remake Empty tips

Post  iowan25 December 12th 2010, 22:50

Good tips. play slow, play smart, think tacticaly.

Also: if you have a claymore set and you get killed somewhere near it.. dont respawn right away, most likely it will take your killer out. that is if their not sportin hacker..
iowan25
iowan25

Back to top Go down

Black ops online Tips Remake Empty Re: Black ops online Tips Remake

Post  TheGuyWhoPwns December 13th 2010, 01:38

iowan25 wrote:Good tips. play slow, play smart, think tacticaly.

Also: if you have a claymore set and you get killed somewhere near it.. dont respawn right away, most likely it will take your killer out. that is if their not sportin hacker..
Thank you
TheGuyWhoPwns
TheGuyWhoPwns

Back to top Go down

Post  Zranny December 13th 2010, 03:46

i would recommend running hacker on all of your classes for most game modes, 1st cause of claymores, but second cause if u get pro version ur invisable to those camping dudes with motion sensors, and no one really uses hacker pro so they wont be expecting it.
Zranny
Zranny
[SB] Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  vampirelupus December 13th 2010, 11:25

Zranny wrote:i would recommend running hacker on all of your classes for most game modes, 1st cause of claymores, but second cause if u get pro version ur invisable to those camping dudes with motion sensors, and no one really uses hacker pro so they wont be expecting it.

I love hacker pro. There was this one guy who kept switching between a few camping spots, but of course I could see his motion sensor, and he couldn't see me. I got him every time.
vampirelupus
vampirelupus

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 13th 2010, 11:31

if i dont use hacker i use flak jacket because claymores are a pain in the ass
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 13th 2010, 13:02

I have played about a hundred matches with marathon pro. I've probably avoided about 60 claymores. Whether you run hacker pro or marathon pro really just depends on your playstyle. But if all you want to do is avoid enemy equipment, its almost impossible to get killed by enemy equipment when running marathon pro and the advantages to it are very noticeable. Lets say your using hacker and i'm using marathon. I can already get to where I need to be twice as fast as you can because i have marathon, with marathon pro I can get there three times as fast. With marathon pro and lightweight pro I can get there even faster ( i dont know the exact timing on lightweight). So in objective gametypes, I can get to my destination, whether it be a bombsite or a flag, almost four times as fast as you can. Oh and I can avoid claymores, just the same as you can, the only real advantage you have is avoiding motion sensors and the occasional hacked equipment. So, atleast for my playstyle its miles better than any third tier perk. You should atleast give it a try, marathon pro is really easy to get, too. You only need to play 6-15 CTF games depending on your skill level. I admit, it took me like 10 games, but it was well worth it.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  vampirelupus December 13th 2010, 14:31

Shadowmaster wrote:You only need to play 6-15 CTF games depending on your skill level. I admit, it took me like 10 games, but it was well worth it.

I'm actually trying out Marathon now paired with Lightweight and Steady Hand, any tips for flag running? I usually avoid CTF... mostly because I'm bad at flag running. I don't like to always be stuck on defense.
vampirelupus
vampirelupus

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 13th 2010, 14:42

Shadowmaster wrote:I have played about a hundred matches with marathon pro. I've probably avoided about 60 claymores. Whether you run hacker pro or marathon pro really just depends on your playstyle. But if all you want to do is avoid enemy equipment, its almost impossible to get killed by enemy equipment when running marathon pro and the advantages to it are very noticeable. Lets say your using hacker and i'm using marathon. I can already get to where I need to be twice as fast as you can because i have marathon, with marathon pro I can get there three times as fast. With marathon pro and lightweight pro I can get there even faster ( i dont know the exact timing on lightweight). So in objective gametypes, I can get to my destination, whether it be a bombsite or a flag, almost four times as fast as you can. Oh and I can avoid claymores, just the same as you can, the only real advantage you have is avoiding motion sensors and the occasional hacked equipment. So, atleast for my playstyle its miles better than any third tier perk. You should atleast give it a try, marathon pro is really easy to get, too. You only need to play 6-15 CTF games depending on your skill level. I admit, it took me like 10 games, but it was well worth it.

long post is long
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) December 13th 2010, 18:11

when i run marathon i find i still get killed 3/4 times from claymores. the only reason to use it is playing ctf and if you are the designated flag runner. Otherwise hacker, or ninja both outclass it in every way. Not to mention playing in a gb, or ever just regular search ninja is almost required.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 13th 2010, 18:45

@ vampire: Run a tactical insertion on a lightweight/marathon class and set it down somewhere near their flag so you can pick it up constantly. It does take some manner of skill to get it back to your base, but that really depends on your gunskill/where the enemy is on the map. Also, you could try camping the flag, often times, someone on your team will get killed with the flag when he is about to return it, you can then kill the person that killed him, pick the flag up and cap it easily, if your worried about your K/D do it the second way, if you want it doen fast, do it the first way. I did it the first way.
@mike: Your experience clearly differs from mine, i find that marathon outclasses hacker and ninja in every way, except for in search and destroy, which I rarely play. Also, you can sprint through claymores just fine, no matter how they are placed, its part of the game coding, im sure if you practiced using marathon more you would have more success evading claymores. Its easy imo.
@ marty: true that .
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down