Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New map pack confirmed.

+5
Smarty_Marty89
James_Saccone
niners5Xchamps
FUfalcon68
Shadowmaster
9 posters

Go down

New map pack confirmed. Empty New map pack confirmed.

Post  Shadowmaster December 21st 2010, 12:12

New maps for multiplayer and 1 new zombie map w0000h000!!!
Release date is february 1st and cost is 15 dollars or 1200 microsoft points. Sam/xjawz tells you everything you need to know and link to source is in description.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i27MZxd-WZc
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

New map pack confirmed. Empty Re: New map pack confirmed.

Post  FUfalcon68 December 21st 2010, 14:29

The Berlin wall one sounds interesting, and i kinda want to see the stadium. Does anyone know when we will be able to see the actual layouts of the maps?

FUfalcon68

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 21st 2010, 15:41

Maps all sound awesome, except for kowloon. I dont like rainy maps. And Feb. 1st is the release date for the 360. PS3 and PC users will get the maps 1 month later in March.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster December 21st 2010, 16:37

niners5Xchamps wrote:Maps all sound awesome, except for kowloon. I dont like rainy maps. And Feb. 1st is the release date for the 360. PS3 and PC users will get the maps 1 month later in March.
Thanks for the correction. That makes me sad though :/. Haha yeah I hate rainy maps that make visibility an issue too.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone December 21st 2010, 21:34

Map Packs already? I hope they take their time and colour them in like a Modern Warfare 2 map, they always feel good just to play on
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 22nd 2010, 00:01

Stadium sounds like its going to be that map.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 22nd 2010, 00:06

i hope they make the old zombie maps available for purchase too.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  guns-a-blaze December 22nd 2010, 04:41

not much to the old zombie maps, all the old weapons are on the walls, only new part is the weapons from the box are BO ones

and i wanna see stadium, hopefully there will be stuff in the middle of the hockey field, not just empty space otherwise any noob who runs out there is toast

guns-a-blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) December 22nd 2010, 15:24

MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 22nd 2010, 15:28

I was just about to put this link up.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  dudzman123 December 23rd 2010, 00:28

Okay so I dont want to be some fruit...for a lack of a better word...but for those of u who read the topic...u guys remember my uncle works for treyarc???

I had known about this...but he wasnt allowed to tell me of the date. He said tho they were looking to release up to 3 new BO zombie maps....u sure ur right here? Ive been on vaca without a phone so i wouldnt know if anything changed there but u guys sure here? Also ive seen stadium off of his labtop. The original layout was nothing wat u guys make it sound like. I apologize but i have no time to check that utube vid so someone who has the time feel free to do so. Anyways, it was more supposed to be a park....they called it stadium because they couldnt come up with a better name at the time....it was something that wasnt meant to stay around...it was only temp. The layout I saw had a full size baseball, football, hockey, and swimming pool(filled with water). They wanted to make the water bloody and players be able to go into and out of the pool(and udnerwater) while shooting. Speed would greatly decrease and u would have to put away ur gun when u were getting out of the pool. There was supposed to be a zip line9modeled after the campaign mode).....leading from the top of the football stadium to the endzone.......(remember tho these "stadiums" arnt OUR time period. This is still wayy back so dont get the wrong image here...dont confuse then with the modern day)

They were going to try and announce one new game mode. Slective to that game mode they wanted players plaing very close to each other(almost impossible for EU to connect with NA), FFA objective...however with a VERY much team based system. Players would compete in the overal picture for the most points which were given for kills(less points) and completing objectives(more). HOWEVER points were taken away for dying or failing an objective. THESE WERE HUGE Lobbies and they were looking into a different system than the "host" system we have no. This would actually connect u to a central station...im decent with computers and all but i have NO idea whatsoeva what this means so dont ask...he mentioned this on his way out the door and my cousins bday party few weeks back. He said treyarc was onto soemthing very interesting and completly new. You were placed onto a specific team. If your team lost, you were out of the game and had to wait untill the end. U lost my failing to complete...protect..destory an objective. So if u boost with ur teammate..even though u got 40 kills in the 5 minutes...everyone else played on for 10....even 15 minutes longer than u? Now...idk about u...but if u cant take out 40 kills after a game like this one(with soo many ppl too)....u probably should find a new hobby. TDM is 6v6 right? Good players get 20+ kills. Great players get 30+ kills. So what do u get when TECHNIQUALLY its 1v29?!?!! Alot of kills...and alot of deaths. The fact that objectives are worth alot take away camping and the soo many ppl with such a huge time for the game took out boosters. It was supposed to be the "GOD" of the gaming word. My uncle...even though wayyy tooo highly optimistic on these things...thought this would top mw2. Even with this it could AT BEST match it if u ask me.

So what happened??? The pack was originally 30 bucks plus. 30 gave them a net profit of ZERO...which sux as a buisness. I think between marketability as well cost...they found out they were creating a completly new game. Heck the FFA mode would include up to around 30 ppl! Going back to the typical map pack system would give them MUCH more profit..which is obviously what they want.

Since u have taken the time to actually read this(thanks lol ik its long)....but think about that kind of game mode would do for clans??? Feedback would be great so I could get to and tell my uncle about it soon
dudzman123
dudzman123

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 23rd 2010, 00:34

Well, the picture of Stadium in the YT video was a hockey rink in Canada with a courtyard outside of it. It reminded me of Bailout. It looks like it will be a "colorful map". Hopefully it will.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 December 23rd 2010, 02:25

They did a great job with maps in this game, there is cover with line of sight notes taken from IW. They're new maps will be just as good i just wished we got them when 360 does.
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) December 23rd 2010, 03:40

dudzman123 wrote:Okay so I dont want to be some fruit...for a lack of a better word...but for those of u who read the topic...u guys remember my uncle works for treyarc???

I had known about this...but he wasnt allowed to tell me of the date. He said tho they were looking to release up to 3 new BO zombie maps....u sure ur right here? Ive been on vaca without a phone so i wouldnt know if anything changed there but u guys sure here? Also ive seen stadium off of his labtop. The original layout was nothing wat u guys make it sound like. I apologize but i have no time to check that utube vid so someone who has the time feel free to do so. Anyways, it was more supposed to be a park....they called it stadium because they couldnt come up with a better name at the time....it was something that wasnt meant to stay around...it was only temp. The layout I saw had a full size baseball, football, hockey, and swimming pool(filled with water). They wanted to make the water bloody and players be able to go into and out of the pool(and udnerwater) while shooting. Speed would greatly decrease and u would have to put away ur gun when u were getting out of the pool. There was supposed to be a zip line9modeled after the campaign mode).....leading from the top of the football stadium to the endzone.......(remember tho these "stadiums" arnt OUR time period. This is still wayy back so dont get the wrong image here...dont confuse then with the modern day)

They were going to try and announce one new game mode. Slective to that game mode they wanted players plaing very close to each other(almost impossible for EU to connect with NA), FFA objective...however with a VERY much team based system. Players would compete in the overal picture for the most points which were given for kills(less points) and completing objectives(more). HOWEVER points were taken away for dying or failing an objective. THESE WERE HUGE Lobbies and they were looking into a different system than the "host" system we have no. This would actually connect u to a central station...im decent with computers and all but i have NO idea whatsoeva what this means so dont ask...he mentioned this on his way out the door and my cousins bday party few weeks back. He said treyarc was onto soemthing very interesting and completly new. You were placed onto a specific team. If your team lost, you were out of the game and had to wait untill the end. U lost my failing to complete...protect..destory an objective. So if u boost with ur teammate..even though u got 40 kills in the 5 minutes...everyone else played on for 10....even 15 minutes longer than u? Now...idk about u...but if u cant take out 40 kills after a game like this one(with soo many ppl too)....u probably should find a new hobby. TDM is 6v6 right? Good players get 20+ kills. Great players get 30+ kills. So what do u get when TECHNIQUALLY its 1v29?!?!! Alot of kills...and alot of deaths. The fact that objectives are worth alot take away camping and the soo many ppl with such a huge time for the game took out boosters. It was supposed to be the "GOD" of the gaming word. My uncle...even though wayyy tooo highly optimistic on these things...thought this would top mw2. Even with this it could AT BEST match it if u ask me.

So what happened??? The pack was originally 30 bucks plus. 30 gave them a net profit of ZERO...which sux as a buisness. I think between marketability as well cost...they found out they were creating a completly new game. Heck the FFA mode would include up to around 30 ppl! Going back to the typical map pack system would give them MUCH more profit..which is obviously what they want.

Since u have taken the time to actually read this(thanks lol ik its long)....but think about that kind of game mode would do for clans??? Feedback would be great so I could get to and tell my uncle about it soon

*jokes*
Obviously he isnt very high on the food chain then =\
*end jokes*

seriously tho, these are the "confirmed" dlc that is already included on the black ops disk and we are just using the code to unlock it. People playing pc have found it out already. And 30 dollars is WAY too expensive for dlc, even if it has 10 maps and new game modes. People would not pay the price of another game just for add on content.

MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  dudzman123 December 23rd 2010, 21:53

Well when u think about the whole way buisness is done in companies, majority of the time someone comes up with an idea....they expand on it..than the head revises it to their liking. Rarely does the little guy hold his idea till the end you know? And no, I havnt talked to him in 3 weeks...you know what changes in 3 weeks???

*Jokes*
ALLOT
*END JOKE*

haha but in all realness...i will still get the pack the same way I did for mw2...gamer sharing. Its simple...easy....and free!
dudzman123
dudzman123

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezNcreem December 23rd 2010, 22:50

haha but in all realness...i will still get the pack the same way I did for mw2...gamer sharing. Its simple...easy....and free!

Very Happy
CookiezNcreem
CookiezNcreem

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps December 24th 2010, 02:13

Who will you get it from?
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down