Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action...

4 posters

Go down

I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action... Empty I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action...

Post  James_Saccone January 7th 2011, 01:58

Well its been a while since I have been on the forum or Black Ops, I've been busy with setting up my new OS (NEVER INSTALL UBUNTU!!!), and the fact that I haven't had much time between Christmas and Stuff...

Well I got 2 things, one good one bad that I'd like to say... actually I got 2 bad things.... depending on how you look at it I guess...

The first thing is that I will barely ever play Black Ops ever again, it ruined the Call of Duty Series for me and I wish it will burn in hell... I'll propably be on Modern Warfare 2 playing solo, or playing with other friends on MAG (I suck at it.... still getting to know the game)

The second thing that I think is the bad news in general is that I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas, and with that, a year of XBL, Halo Reach, and Gears of War 2. As much as I think that I would never say this, and I am still questioning if I'm correct on this one, but the Xbox is a better system than the PS3... me and Ben have been talking a when we are on, even when we are on different games, I'm with more "irl" friends and its easier to get kills on it ^_^, that for me sold it out. I am probably only going to play PS3 once in a while and Xbox a bit more, probably to the (di)satisfaction of others.

As for all of my other time, it is given mostly to school, sleep and Minecraft Beta (even though my PC is too slow to get a good fps on it V_V. I'm usually on Skype because of this and if any of you want to add me its sacconj355, but I'll probably be talking to other people if they are on.

As for the Black Ops guides, would it be okay just for me to post up some charts and stuff like that? It would be allot easier to do that rather than making 30 page documents that cant fit onto the Site. Just let me know about that, if you guys want a plain chart and maybe a few docs on Assault Rifles and stuff like that... remember that since I am in Ubuntu, a lot of this will be done in the forum on on some unknown file in Ubuntu.

Well I went in with a bang (40 posts in 2 days I think) and idk what I'm leaving with, but I hope that won't come for a while, I will always proudly wear []SB[] as my clan tag (even if a bunch of 12 yearolds ask me wtf it means)
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action... Empty Re: I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action...

Post  Smarty_Marty89 January 7th 2011, 02:18

waaay to much reading... Welcome back
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action... Empty Re: I'M BACK AN- ... sort of ready for action...

Post  Travee January 7th 2011, 14:57

Ubuntu is the shit !!!
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones January 7th 2011, 17:28

Holy crap James. You were always the talker.

And I agree that for online games, the 360 is a better console.

But for all other types of media, the PS3 is superior...
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone January 7th 2011, 18:41

StevenJones wrote:Holy crap James. You were always the talker.

And I agree that for online games, the 360 is a better console.

But for all other types of media, the PS3 is superior...

lol I didn't even realize that I typed that much, I just listed everything that has been goin on since the last time i was on.
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down