Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEARCH AND DESTROY TIPS 1

+5
rahjiggah
James_Saccone
MicoJive (Mike)
KingKiller611
StevenJones
9 posters

Go down

SEARCH AND DESTROY TIPS 1 Empty SEARCH AND DESTROY TIPS 1

Post  StevenJones June 22nd 2010, 19:53

Well well well here we are again. Well not exactly again, since this is my first post in the mentor system, but who's keeping track. And if you are you can go jump in a hole.

Anyways, today I'm going to give you guys some pointers about search and destroy, my favourite gameype.

TIP #1) Ninja Pro - This is an essential perk to have in SnD. Even if you do not have a headset, you can crank up your tv volume and still soundwhore. Also, other players could have headsets and consequently will hear you clearly if you do not have this perk. HOWEVER, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NINJA PRO DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT BE HEARD. SOME TURTLE BEACH AND TRITTON HEADSET MODELS ALLOW PLAYERS TO STILL HEAR PEOPLE WITH NINJA PRO. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

TIP #2) Scrambler - Unless you are playing for fun, do not use this perk. If I find you using it i will mount my polar bear and come to your house and douse you with canadian maple syrup and then light you on fire. Why? The whole point of search is for them to have to find you. When they see their radar getting scrambled, they know someone is near them and YOUS ABOUT TO DIE. To avoid a sticky and fiery end, do not use this perk.

TIP #3) Silencers - Do not think you need a silencer in search and destroy. If you are a pretty strong player, you might actually want to attract players towards your location. This works very well if you have a headset as you can hear the baited enemies and kill 'em. I like to do this sometimes. However, if you are not a strong player (benny), you should slap on a silencer. This will keep the element of surprise on your side.

SOOOOOO...that concludes my first set of SnD tips. Any questions? Ask me. Any comments? Tell me. Any critisism? Shove it.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEARCH AND DESTROY TIPS 1 Empty Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TIPS 1

Post  KingKiller611 June 22nd 2010, 21:08

Have you tested out SitRep Pro to see if it really counteracts Ninja Pro? I feel like that plus headphones could = win.

And scrambler = No
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) June 22nd 2010, 23:53

i have not tried sitrep pro (fuck that Smile) but ive heard ppl talk about it that are big in the cod community. They said it basicly makes ppl sound normal but since everyone else can still hear you they highly suggest not using it. Also since noobies use heartbeat sensors ninja > sit rep again
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 24th 2010, 01:45

KingKiller611 wrote:Have you tested out SitRep Pro to see if it really counteracts Ninja Pro? I feel like that plus headphones could = win.

And scrambler = No

Okay, im going to be the nerd here that knows shit.

Sit rep Pro makes enemy footsteps at 400% their original sound, also when one teamate has it on, it affects your entire team. To the person using sitrep, only he can see claymores, C4 and TI

Ninja Pro decreases your footsteps by 75% making it 25%. It stops heartbeat sensors from detecting you but is not shared through the team.

Therefor if one person on theenemy team has sitrep it renders ninja pro completely useless and since you shouldnt be running anyways in S&D when you crouch there is no noise with your footsteps.

In my opinion so far Ninja pro is better because i never get to Sitrep Pro
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) June 24th 2010, 18:18

sacconj355 wrote:
Therefor if one person on theenemy team has sitrep it renders ninja pro completely useless and since you shouldnt be running anyways in S&D when you crouch there is no noise with your footsteps.

Did you really just say ninja pro shouldnt be used in Search o.O wtf are you on. I HATE playing with a party that uses commado or steady aim. i hear all there damn footsteps everywhere and makes sound whoring harder.
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  rahjiggah June 25th 2010, 10:53

cot damn since I lost all my crap after prestige I got no silence and no ninja...these and other things made me a good player when I was in the high level but as most of you saw...last monday when we played I stunk up the joint with n00bishness... affraid
rahjiggah
rahjiggah

http://www.shamilk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielDxC June 25th 2010, 11:06

micojive wrote:
sacconj355 wrote:

Did you really just say ninja pro shouldnt be used in Search o.O wtf are you on. I HATE playing with a party that uses commado or steady aim. i hear all there damn footsteps everywhere and makes sound whoring harder.

What mic do you have? I have Turtle Beach px21 and I hear footsteps too but sometimes it's hard to tell where they are since it's only Stereo sound. If you get a mic with Surround Sound, you can pin point the enemy's exact spot no matter how many enemy footsteps there are.

DanielDxC

Back to top Go down

Post  MicoJive (Mike) June 25th 2010, 16:10

ive got p21's just stereo which works but they are buggin out so ima get a surround sound set. My point is that you cant tell the difference between teamates footsteps or enemys. I dont like to sit looking at radar instead of surroundings for movement so more teamates that use it the better for me Smile
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones June 25th 2010, 16:26

I agree with micojive on this one. i hate hearing team mate's footsteps. Bugs the crap out of me.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone June 25th 2010, 21:48

micojive wrote:
sacconj355 wrote:

I meant to say to use sitrep pro instead
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  niners5Xchamps June 27th 2010, 18:37

I got Sitrep Pro and tried it out and you still cant hear ninja pro with it so its pretty useless if your using it for that. And if you have a headset it makes you a little paranoid because you think they are closer than they really are. Just stick with ninja.
niners5Xchamps
niners5Xchamps

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben June 28th 2010, 23:59

i am to a strong player, steven
Ben
Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones June 29th 2010, 22:20

It was a joke? You whore?
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee June 29th 2010, 22:20

lol.........he is not a WHORE !!!!!!!!!!!
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down