Sinful Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBe Application

+18
wascallyrabbit
Zranny
KKobes101
xxGrimmReaperxx
CookiezNcreem
Al_Qinaas
Klate15
KingKiller611
Travee
spuddd35
Shadowmaster
Smarty_Marty89
YounggGun(Josh)
Da_Killa_Jr
James_Saccone
Firefly_BDH
MicoJive (Mike)
StevenJones
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SBe Application Empty SBe Application

Post  StevenJones September 14th 2010, 18:13

To join the SBe, you first have to submit and application. Here's what the application must consist of:

PSN:
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three):
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:

Once i accept your application, you can wear the [SBeR] clan tag. For four days the SBe members and I will review your playing style and ability, along with your game smarts and critical decision making ability. On the fifth day, I will decide if you have been admitted. The other SBe members can influence my decision, but I do have the final say.

If you are admitted into SBe, congratulations! You are now part of an elite team! Here's what you should do. Go to the gamebattles website and register and account. Once you do this, I will accept you onto the team. From there you are allowed to compete in matches against other clans!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SBe Application Empty Re: SBe Application

Post  MicoJive (Mike) September 14th 2010, 18:32

PSN: MicoJive
Weps: Intervention, tar-21, famas
No gb experience
P21's
6ish
str - actually know how to spawn trap ppl
weak- get frustrated = more deaths
defensive rusher o.O
MicoJive (Mike)
MicoJive (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 14th 2010, 19:51

MicoJive (Mike) wrote:PSN: MicoJive
Weps: Intervention, tar-21, famas
No gb experience
P21's
6ish
str - actually know how to spawn trap ppl
weak- get frustrated = more deaths
defensive rusher o.O

Thanks for the application!! Throw on the [SBeR] tag and we'll get a vote done on you Sunday the 19th!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SBe Application Empty SBe app.

Post  Firefly_BDH September 15th 2010, 13:04

PSN: Firefly_BDH
Weapons: Scar, TAR & M4
GB exp: None
HEADSET: not currently, would get one if I was actively playing GB
Scale of 1:10: 7
STRENGTHS: encourage communication, tactical gameplay & will follow orders
WEAKNESSES: easily irritated by people playing stupidly (myself included)
Player Style: Support, Defensive or Stealth
Firefly_BDH
Firefly_BDH

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 15th 2010, 16:49

I guess I'll sign up, It will be the only reason I will play the game...

PSN: sacconj355 (I would use my other account Sacc_on_yo_FACE but I'm saving that account for Black Ops)
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): AUG HBAR (w/FMJ), TAR-21 (w/Silencer),
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: One GB match with this clan... I think I did decent.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): No... I got a mic though and when nobody is home I crank my TV.
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 5 Depends on what type of day I'm having so it might be a 6.
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?: Good with communication, can hold down a spot for a small while, Usually win in 1v1 situations, Play to kill, no fancy crap, I know a shit load about the game (ex. Spawns, weapons, glitches...)
WEAKNESSES?: Easily Aggravated (only by UMP or commando/danger close, S&D/HC, Usually play for fun, so may not follow orders sometimes.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Camper, anti-flanker, Semi-Objective (If I see that we are losing I go hardcore for the objective, any other point I'll be focusing on kills and bulding up a killstreak[if turned on]).
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 15th 2010, 17:08

Firefly_BDH wrote:PSN: Firefly_BDH
Weapons: Scar, TAR & M4
GB exp: None
HEADSET: not currently, would get one if I was actively playing GB
Scale of 1:10: 7
STRENGTHS: encourage communication, tactical gameplay & will follow orders
WEAKNESSES: easily irritated by people playing stupidly (myself included)
Player Style: Support, Defensive or Stealth

Thanks Firefly! Throw up the SBeR tag and a vote will be done on Monday the 20th!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 15th 2010, 17:08

Sacc_on_yo_FACE (James) wrote:I guess I'll sign up, It will be the only reason I will play the game...

PSN: sacconj355 (I would use my other account Sacc_on_yo_FACE but I'm saving that account for Black Ops)
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): AUG HBAR (w/FMJ), TAR-21 (w/Silencer),
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: One GB match with this clan... I think I did decent.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): No... I got a mic though and when nobody is home I crank my TV.
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 5 Depends on what type of day I'm having so it might be a 6.
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?: Good with communication, can hold down a spot for a small while, Usually win in 1v1 situations, Play to kill, no fancy crap, I know a shit load about the game (ex. Spawns, weapons, glitches...)
WEAKNESSES?: Easily Aggravated (only by UMP or commando/danger close, S&D/HC, Usually play for fun, so may not follow orders sometimes.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Camper, anti-flanker, Semi-Objective (If I see that we are losing I go hardcore for the objective, any other point I'll be focusing on kills and bulding up a killstreak[if turned on]).

Thanks James! Throw up the SBeR tag and a vote will be done on Monday the 20th!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SBe Application Empty SBe Application

Post  Da_Killa_Jr September 16th 2010, 17:57

PSN: Da_Killa_Jr
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): UMP 45, ACR,
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:played on a doubles team but he no longer plays MW2
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): YES Bluetooth headset
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 7
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: good rusher, good at communication skills, complain a little sometimes
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: good
Da_Killa_Jr
Da_Killa_Jr

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 16th 2010, 18:22

Da_Killa_Jr wrote:PSN: Da_Killa_Jr
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): UMP 45, ACR,
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN:played on a doubles team but he no longer plays MW2
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): YES Bluetooth headset
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 7
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: good rusher, good at communication skills, complain a little sometimes
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: good

Thanks Da Killa Jr! Throw up the SBeR tag and a vote will be done on Tuesday the 21st!
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YounggGun(Josh) September 16th 2010, 20:56

PSN:YounggGun
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): what ever i fell like
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: yes um with u
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):yep
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: -3
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: n/a
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: EPIC
YounggGun(Josh)
YounggGun(Josh)
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://www.youtube.com/user/Y0unggGun

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 17th 2010, 21:54

I want to thank you all for applying! I am going to allow up until sunday at 4 pm EST for applications. On Sunday night i will hand pick the three applicants i feel best deserve a spot on the Sinful Brigade Elite.

After that, applications will not be accepted for a week, so the SBe members can have a chance to play in GB games and learn some strategies at practices. After that week, applications will once again be accepted and the whole process will be repeated.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smarty_Marty89 September 18th 2010, 03:34

PSN: Smarty_Marty89
FAVORITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): SCAR-H, ACR, TAR-21
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: Doubles.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): no headset but play GB with BOSE surround sound headphones and mic
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: dont make me rate myself
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: Just learned dropshot.. win 85% of 1v1's love to play search been playing well as of late
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: depends on the opponent.. usually a middle position
Smarty_Marty89
Smarty_Marty89

Back to top Go down

SBe Application Empty Withdrawn

Post  Firefly_BDH September 19th 2010, 11:36

I'm withdrawing my application for SBe. I'm just not a consistant enough player to play at a competitive level (as evident last night).

I'd be happy to be a tackling dummy for the SBe if you want to run small match regular practice sessions using GB rules.
Firefly_BDH
Firefly_BDH

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones September 19th 2010, 12:21

Since its either you get in or you get out, firefly, id say keep your application. If you dont get on then you can improve for the next application. Hell, you might even make it, you never know.
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 20th 2010, 02:37

I'd stay in if I were you, I know I'm not going to make it because I barely play mw2 anymore, I'm trying to hop the game just for the sole purpose though.

Also, let's face it. I'm not good with most Assault Rifles or Sub Machine Guns, and I am forced to be an immobile player when I use a Sniper Rifle. The Riot Shield is glitchy too, which leaves me to the LMGs, which the weight of them slows me down so I can't get to the objective faster.

Like that's going to increase your odds dude if I know I'm not going to make it, keep the application in dude
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowmaster September 27th 2010, 18:40

PSN: Shadowmasta7
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): USP. 45 akimbo,M16(silenced, holo) and Intervention
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: Yes. I played 2v2 MLG endurance ladder with Manufan15m who is actually on my tennis team in real life (He's on youtube, though he doesnt post much if you wanna check out his gameplay). We were 4-1. I played on the team ladder with my X-MLG players clan lol, it consisted of myself, manufan15m, billsk8, ballininsummer(he leads a knifing clan that competes in gb lmao, he is like 50+ wins with under 10 losses on the singles ladder), lilrah and superbilly. We went on a legit 117 win streak in pub matches too( Its not on my winstreak tho cuz i played other matches, but its on ballininsummer and billsk8's) and ruined it by jumping off the side of highrise at the same time lmao. I also just signed up for the singles ladder and am currently 2-1. Good times.
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): Not worth the money, i can still sound whore alright. I may get one for black ops though
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: idk how to judge myself on a scale of 1-10 but i'm almost always one of the top two in public matches.
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: I'll start off with weaknesses. Demolition just isn't my game type, I SUCK at hardcore and i will be nearly useless on wasteland. Strengths: If you put me in a capture the flag match and say you want to win (as opposed to KD whore), we will win. If I try too, I can get an assclapper130 in any game mode which may possibly lead to a nuke, but most likely not (I use harrier, ac130 and nuke most of the time). I LOVE search and destroy all I do in search is run around with usp 45s and knife (Ninja, not commando, most of the time.) and/or snipe. (and i rush with mp5k sometimes) I dont like try harding in search but i get really high scores, i've played with some of the people here and went 14-1 using only usp's etc. I win 1v1 quickscope matches if that matters for anything lol. I have played on MLG teams before so I know how to spawn trap, support the team, etc. And if ya'll know how to play as a team, we could win every single match with just one rusher and the rest of us supporters.
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: I said up there, in search i rush with knife or snipe. I'm a supporter in most team matches (I.E I stay back with my 3 round burst assualt rifle, defend the flag or whatever and get my killstreaks to support the team). For example, yesturday I tried hard w my friend superbilly(He thought my clan tag SB was for superbilly, it was funny, his clan tag is SB now too lol) and I got 17 assclappers in a row.

As a side note, i only play 2-3 hours a day 7-11pm on weekdays, im gone fridays but i play alot saturday/sunday, so if you dont feel like you've played with me enough by the end of this week, you could always wait until the end of the weekend no rush or anythingg.
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820160277

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Saccone September 27th 2010, 18:45

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?: Good with communication, can hold down a spot for a small while, Usually win in 1v1 situations, Play to kill, no fancy crap, I know a shit load about the game (ex. Spawns, weapons, glitches...), I can play almost any support role if needed.

WEAKNESSES?: Easily Aggravated (only by UMP or commando/danger close, S&D/HC, Usually play for fun, so may not follow orders sometimes, bad at calling out enemies.

WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Camper, anti-flanker, Semi-Objective (If I see that we are losing I go hardcore for the objective, any other point I'll be focusing on spawn traps and things like that).
James_Saccone
James_Saccone

Back to top Go down

Post  spuddd35 November 21st 2010, 16:36

[quote="StevenJones"]To join the SBe, you first have to submit and application. Here's what the application must consist of:

PSN: xl_blazen_lx
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): M16 - Ak-47

PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: Experienced player, never with a CoD Clan, TFC on the Pc is what i used to play all the time.

DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): turtlebeach px21

ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 9-10 player, with a KDr of 1.90

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: One of my major strengths are going on multiple killing streaks and good at assisting. Weakness would be getting frustrated when losing, need to work on it.

WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Scout type player, willing to lead the pack and take the initial charge. Been involved in playing with CoD series for some time. Looking to take it to the next level.

spuddd35

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones November 21st 2010, 17:25

Ok, add me and play with us and we'll be watching you.

not to sound creepy or anything -_-
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee November 21st 2010, 21:10

can I tryout
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKiller611 November 21st 2010, 21:28

GiftedTravee wrote:can I tryout

yeah but i figured you'd be playing with your own clan. you know GB only allows you to be on one team at a time right? unless you had two accounts on GB / two PSN id's
KingKiller611
KingKiller611
[SB] Leader
[SB] Leader

https://sinfulbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Klate15 November 22nd 2010, 21:00

PSN:klate15
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): commando,ak74,ak47
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: ive played with u guys befor
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic):no just a mic
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?:8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?:strengths will do anything to win,weakness i get big headed
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?:a winner ( i try to be) i like point games like tdm demo ect im a rusher but i take my time to rush and a team player i help people.

ps i was sbe befor lol
Klate15
Klate15

Back to top Go down

Post  Travee November 22nd 2010, 21:27

PSN: GiftedTravee
FAVOURITE WEAPON(S) (up to a maximum of three): AK74u, L96, and Stoner63
PREVIOUS GAMEBATTLES EXPERIENCE? IF YES EXPLAIN: Yeah I played on 4 GB teams
DO YOU HAVE A HEADSET? (not a mic): Nope it broke
ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW STRONG A PLAYER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE?: 8
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? WEAKNESSES?: Im can be a aggressive player or a objective but I fail at TDM
WHAT TYPE OF PLAYER ARE YOU?: Sexy......I can basically do anything
Travee
Travee

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastModeAlwayz

Back to top Go down

Post  StevenJones November 23rd 2010, 17:43

Travis you are not in the clan I thought... make up your mind please...
StevenJones
StevenJones
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Klate15 November 23rd 2010, 19:24

what about me
Klate15
Klate15

Back to top Go down